- Groningen Op voorraad Reserveren
- Utrecht Op voorraad Reserveren
- Rotterdam XXL Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Amsterdam Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Den Haag Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Eindhoven Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Heerlen Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Leeuwarden Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Gent Op voorraad Reserveren
- Sint-Niklaas XXL Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Antwerpen Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Brugge Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Brussel Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Herentals Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Leuven Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Luik Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Mechelen Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Roeselare Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Valenciennes Snel leverbaar Reserveren
Never run out of outputs
Have a growing rig? Or unique requirements that require distributed power? Add more outputs to your Zuma by connecting a Strymon Ojai (sold separately) with the 24V Out jack. Use Zuma by itself if that’s all you need, or as part of a truly expandable, modular power distribution system that can grow with your pedalboard.
Hear your pedals, not your power
Many popular guitar pedals were originally designed to work with batteries. Since batteries are inherently very low noise and not susceptible to ground loops, these pedals often were not designed to be resistant to noise from power supplies. The ultra-low-noise design prevents power noise from bleeding into the audio signal, allowing your pedals to deliver the highest possible dynamic range.
World tour ready
Playing gigs all around the world? No need to purchase separate power supplies for your international tour. Zuma has automatic worldwide power compatibility built-in (when connected with the appropriate IEC cable). Whether you’re on 120V, 240V, 100V, or any variation in between, Zuma will deliver clean, reliable power to your pedals, even if the venue has dirty power.
12V and 18V Options
Do you have pedals that require 12V or 18V? Zuma has you covered. Two channels have selectable 9, 12, or 18V output voltages. Some analog pedals designed for 9V operation may provide higher output and/or more clean headroom when run at higher voltages such as 12V or 18V. However, others will simply start smoking and melting, so please check with the manufacturer of your pedal before operating at a higher-than-standard voltage!
Zuma’s all analog circuitry offers two stages of isolation. Each of the nine output channels is individually isolated from the 24V DC, and the 24V DC is isolated from the AC input power, eliminating ground loop and AC line noise issues. Zuma also provides dual power regulation: Wide-bandwidth optically isolated feedback loops on each channel, as well as on the input, allow both the input and outputs to adjust for changes, ensuring solid output under changing load conditions.
Don’t let the blue chassis fool you: Zuma is green at heart. Significantly more efficient than linear power supplies, Zuma is able to deliver substantially more current while handling a much wider range of input voltages. Zuma’s high efficiency design delivers high-current power distribution in a compact unit, for a small carbon footprint and a small pedalboard footprint.
• 9 high-current, fully isolated outputs
• 9 outputs offer 9V DC option
• 500mA per 9V DC output powers nearly any pedal
• 2 selectable outputs offer 9V, 12V, or 18V DC options
• 12V option provides 375mA, 18V provides 250mA
• 9 pedal cables included (5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connectors, center negative, right angle to straight cables)
• Detachable IEC power cable included
• 24V OUT jack allows connection to additional outputs via Strymon Ojai (sold separately)
• Nine individual custom transformers (one per channel) deliver clean, consistent power
• Worldwide power compatibility insures no-hassle international touring
• Energy efficient, compact design
• Lightweight and rugged anodized midnight blue aluminum chassis
• Fits under most pedalboards
• PedalTrain mounting bracket available (sold separately)
• Designed and built in the USA