Populair van Spectrasonics
Although this new synth is extremely powerful, Omnisphere is designed with a unique user interface containing progressive layers of ‘zooming’ to accommodate the complete range of users - from musicians who just want to be inspired by the sounds and customize them in an easy way, to expert synthesists and the most advanced sound designers. Users can go deeper and deeper into the software and progress in their synthesis knowledge by simply exploring additional levels of sound manipulation options. To make sure that all users get the most out of the new capabilities, Omnisphere includes an extensive set of video tutorials and synthesis lessons taught by the renown Spectrasonics sound design team.
Omnisphere offers a host of hybrid synthesis and new control capabilities including Variable Waveshaping DSP synthesis, Granular synthesis, Timbre Shifting, FM, polyphonic Ring Modulation, high-resolution streaming Sample Playback, Harmonia™, Dual Multimode Filter structure, Chaos Envelopes™, an advanced Unison mode, and the innovative Flex-Mod™ modulation routing system - to name a few.
The huge core library of Omnisphere is filled with years of creative sampling experiments and thousands of inspiring patches. Spectrasonics has pioneered several brand-new types of sampling for the core library of this instrument, including unique “Psychoacoustic” sounds and soundsources created with a new Composite Morphing Technique (CMT) - which morphs the harmonic characteristics of one instrument to another. As a bonus, a section of the core library is also devoted to representing the best of Spectrasonics award-winning sample libraries. When all of these organic core library soundsources are combined with the synthesis power of the STEAM engine, the sounds become “alive” in a truly dynamic and expressive way.
System Requirements for All Users:
• 2.4 GHz or higher processor
• 2GB RAM minimum, 4GB or more recommended
• Dual Layer compatible DVD-ROM drive
• 50GB of free hard drive space
• OSX 10.5 Leopard or higher
• Intel dual core processor or higher
• AU, VST 2.4 or higher, RTAS capable host software
• Audio Unit plugin requires host with support for "Cocoa" based plugins
• Native 64-bit and 32-bit on OSX
• 6GB of RAM or more if using the Sample File Server
• VST 2.4 or higher, RTAS capable host software
• Microsoft Windows 8/7/Vista
• Native 64-bit and 32-bit on Windows