Dit product is op voorraad op één of meer locaties en kan binnen enkele dagen verzonden worden.
- Eindhoven Op voorraad Reserveren
- Utrecht Op voorraad Reserveren
- Rotterdam XXL Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Amsterdam Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Den Haag Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Groningen Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Heerlen Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Leeuwarden Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Antwerpen Op voorraad Reserveren
- Brugge Op voorraad Reserveren
- Leuven Op voorraad Reserveren
- Sint-Niklaas XXL Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Brussel Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Gent Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Herentals Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Luik Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Mechelen Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Roeselare Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Valenciennes Snel leverbaar Reserveren
sE Electronics X1 A
When it was introduced in 2011, the X1 brought a new level of quality to its price point, competing easily with microphones costing several times as much. But that didn't stop sE from trying to outdo themselves again.
With a newly-developed condenser capsule and an exterior based on the rugged metal chassis of the X1, the X1 A offers first-class sound & specifications at an even better "home studio" cost, featuring an extremely natural frequency response, massive SPL-handling capabilities (150dB!), switchable attenuation and low-cut filters, and a perfectly balanced sensitivity level - so it's at home on absolutely any source.
"From vocals to acoustic instruments to electric guitars or percussion, the X1 A is the perfect choice for any musician seeking a high-quality microphone with an entry-level price tag."
All metal housing & premium finish
Unlike the cheaply constructed bodies of some other "entry-level" microphones, the X1 A's all-metal chassis provides efficient rejection of any electrical interference and noise - and the high-quality finish ensures a great look for years to come.
Eliminates the need for an external pop filter, and provides an extra layer of safety and security for the all-important capsule.
Completely new acoustic design
The X1 A's new condenser capsule design is a work of art, delivering stellar sonic performance on any source with incredible speed, accuracy, and well-balanced frequency response.
The electronics have also undergone a complete overhaul, and exhibit better specifications and sound - on and off the test bench - than any other microphone in its class.
Attentuation & low cut switches
The -20 dB pad switch on the left provides extended dynamic range, enabling a wide range of applications and close-mic techniques for even the loudest instruments...think super-heavy electric guitars, fortissimo brass instruments, and heavy-footed kick drums.
On the right, the 100 Hz low-cut switch helps eliminate low-frequency rumble or footfall noise, and compensates for excessive bass with close-mic techniques (proximity effect).
Gold-plated XLR connector
Ensures loss-free, reliable signal connection for years and years and years.
sE Electronics X1 A
IN THE BOX
• X1 A microphone
• Swivel mic clip
• Mic stand thread adapter
• Capsule Type: 2/3" Permanently-Biased Condenser
• Directional Pattern: Cardioid
• Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
• Impedance: <50 Ohms
• Sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa (-34 dB)
• Max SPL: 130 / 150 dB (0 / 20 dB pad, (0.5% THD @ 1kHz)
• Signal to Noise Ratio: 78 dB(A)
• Equivalent Noise Level: 16 dB(A)
• Dynamic Range: 114 / 134 dB (0 / 20 dB pad)
• Low Cut Filter: 100 Hz, 6 dB/oct, switchable
• Attenuation Pad: 20 dB, switchable
• Connectivity: 3-pin male XLR
• Power requirement: 48V phantom according to IEC 61938
• Recommended Load Impedance: >1K Ohms
• Current Consumption: 4.0 mA
• Diameter: 58 mm x Length: 169 mm
• Weight: 390 g