Dit product is op voorraad in ons verzendcentrum en kan direct verzonden worden. Bestellingen voor 17 uur worden dezelfde dag verwerkt.
- Sint-Niklaas XXL Op voorraad Reserveren
- Antwerpen Op voorraad Reserveren
- Brugge Op voorraad Reserveren
- Gent Op voorraad Reserveren
- Herentals Op voorraad Reserveren
- Luik Op voorraad Reserveren
- Mechelen Op voorraad Reserveren
- Brussel Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Leuven Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Roeselare Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Valenciennes Snel leverbaar Reserveren
sE Electronics V3
The V3's road-ready design is all metal - no plastic parts here. The chassis' high quality, highly durable zinc alloy is designed to hold up under on-stage stress for years, and the spring steel mesh grille is dent-proof and corrosion-free for perfect reliability.
Also, see that beveled edge around the grille? That prevents your mic from rolling around when you put it down on top of your amp or the stage floor. (It's the little things that count.)
The V3's gold-plated XLR connector also ensures a loss-free and reliable signal connection for years to come.
Efficiently reduces unwanted wind noise and plosive pops....and just in case you don't like our stylish "sE Red" color, we've included a spare black windscreen in the box for you.
Specialized voice coil
The dynamic element in the V3 has been custom-developed for a smooth, natural sound on any voice or instrument - and its cardioid capsule design helps efficiently isolate your voice from other on-stage sounds, ensuring plenty of gain before feedback.
Proven Neodymium magnets, tight production tolerances & high-end workmanship ensure excellent sensitivity, superior sound quality and superb consistency.
Patented integrated shock mount
The V3's brand new, patented shockmount efficiently decouples the capsule from mechanical vibration, providing exceptionally low handling noise as compared to other mics in its class. This means you can feel free to move around on stage without fear of rumbles, pops, or anything other than your voice coming through.
sE Electronics V3
IN THE BOX
• mic clip
• thread adapter
• black internal windscreen
• carrying pouch
• Capsule: Dynamic
• Voice Coil: Copper
• Magnet: Neodymium
• Directional Pattern: Cardioid
• Frequency range: 50 Hz - 16 kHz
• Impedance: 600 Ohms
• Sensitivity: 2.5 mV/Pa (-52 dB)
• Connectivity: 3-pin male XLR
• Diameter: 52 mm x Length: 181 mm
• Weight: 295 g