Dit product is niet uit voorraad leverbaar, maar mogelijk wel bij onze leverancier beschikbaar. In de meeste gevallen is het product alsnog snel leverbaar. Neem contact op met onze klantenservice voor de beste prijs en levertijd.
- Rotterdam XXL Op aanvraag Vandaag open tot 18 uur
- Amsterdam Op aanvraag Vandaag open tot 21 uur
- Den Haag Op aanvraag Vandaag open tot 18 uur
- Eindhoven Op aanvraag Vandaag open tot 18 uur
- Groningen Op aanvraag Vandaag open tot 21 uur
- Heerlen Op aanvraag Vandaag open tot 18 uur
- Leeuwarden Op aanvraag Vandaag open tot 18 uur
- Utrecht Op aanvraag Vandaag open tot 21 uur
- Sint-Niklaas XXL Op aanvraag Vandaag open tot 18 uur
- Antwerpen Op aanvraag Vandaag open tot 18 uur
- Brugge Op aanvraag Vandaag open tot 18 uur
- Brussel Op aanvraag Vandaag open tot 18 uur
- Gent Op aanvraag Vandaag open tot 18 uur
- Herentals Op aanvraag Vandaag open tot 18 uur
- Leuven Op aanvraag Vandaag open tot 18 uur
- Luik Op aanvraag Vandaag open tot 18 uur
- Mechelen Op aanvraag Vandaag open tot 18 uur
- Roeselare Op aanvraag Vandaag open tot 18 uur
- Valenciennes Op aanvraag Vandaag open tot 19 uur
A removable 5-channel mixer powers the XP150 with a 150-watt (2 x 75) Class D amplifier. The mixer features three Mic/Line channels with XLR and 1/4-inch inputs, allowing you to connect microphones or line signals. It also includes one stereo 1/4-inch and 3.5mm input channel for connecting external devices like MP3 players, keyboards and more. There’s also a built-in digital effects processor to add Digital Reverb to your voice or instrument. Each channel features 2-band (bass and treble) controls.
The XP150’s 2-way vented speakers give you a clean, powerful stereo sound. They produce deep bass tones, as well as pure dispersion and loud, lucid audio, through 6-inch low frequency drivers and custom 1-inch tweeters with 60° x 90° coverage. For display flexibility, these ABS, high impact plastic enclosures feature integrated 1 3/8-inch speaker stand mounts that can be used with Samson’s LS2 Lightweight Speaker Stands (sold separately), as well as a kickback design for use as floor monitors.
The XP150 stands out as a complete portable PA system that is perfect for small- to medium-sized musical, educational, business and recreational applications.
The dynamic range of musical settings that can benefit from the XP150 is unparalleled. Whether you're a singer-songwriter gigging in a coffee shop, a full band practicing in an intimate rehearsal space or a DJ entertaining people at a small club or bar, the XP150 ensures your sound is well suited for your space. In addition, the system's speakers lend themselves perfectly to a variety of musical performances when being used as floor monitors.
Get the job done
With the XP150, your voice will command a boardroom podium with as much authority as a stage. The XP150 provides the perfect solution for a business professional leading any sort of presentation. No matter the application (PowerPoint presentations, company meetings, corporate events, etc.), the XP150 allows you to convey your ideas in a clear, concise manor and perform your job better. Its 3.5mm stereo input also enables your MP3 player to playback audio clips and promote a more interactive listening experience for any audience.
Educate with expedition
In addition to all students, teachers and professors using the XP150 in some of the same circumstances as business professionals (presentations, audio playback), the system possesses some functions unique to music education. It is ideal for directing small to medium instrumental ensembles and will help conductors keep even their percussionists on task. Thanks to the mixer’s 1/4-inch and 3.5mm stereo input, soloists and small ensembles can practice along with keyboards, drum machines or MP3/CD players. And by playing back these external devices, the XP150 makes the analysis of recorded music easier and a more interactive experience.
The mobility of the XP150 makes it ideal for countless recreational uses. For a traveling instructor, the XP150 is perfect for leading exercise/yoga classes in fitness clubs. Outdoor functions pose no problem for the XP150. Block parties, sporting events and matters of crowd control now have a more practical, and still extremely portable, alternative to the megaphone. The XP150 will excite the tailgating crowd, enabling them to demonstrate their team spirit on a whole new level or simply provide musical entertainment for a classic tailgate party.
Samson’s Expedition XP150 is ideal wherever a smaller PA system and great sound are required.
• Packs up into a single portable unit that weighs 24 pounds
• Removable 5-channel powered mixer with 150-watt (2 x 75) Class D amplifier
• 6-inch low frequency drivers in two-way vented speaker enclosures
• Durable ABS high impact plastic construction
• Three Mic/Line channels with XLR and 1/4-inch inputs
• Stereo 1⁄4-inch and 3.5mm input channel for connecting external devices like MP3 players, keyboards and more
• Bass and treble control on mixer’s channel inputs
• Built-in digital effects processor
• Integrated 1 3/8-inch speaker stand mounts
• Enclosures tilt back for use as floor monitors
• Cables included
• Optional LS2 Lightweight Speaker Stands sold separately