- Amsterdam XL Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Den Bosch NEW Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Den Haag XXL Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- The DJGear Shop - Den Haag NEW Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Deventer Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Eindhoven XXL Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Groningen Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Heerlen Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Rotterdam XXXL Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Utrecht Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Valenciennes Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Antwerpen XXL Op voorraad Reserveren
- Brussel Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Gent Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- The DJGear Shop - Gent Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Hasselt Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Herentals Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Kortrijk NEW Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Mechelen Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Oostende Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Roeselare Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Magazijn Snel leverbaar
Midi Solutions Breath Controller
The MIDI Solutions Breath Controller was originally designed as a breath to MIDI converter for use with the Yamaha BC3A Breath Controller. Yamaha is no longer producing the BC3A, however Kelfar Technologies is now producing a breath control device that is compatible with the MIDI Solutions Breath Controller, for more information see the Kelfar BCK-1. The MIDI Solutions Breath Controller will also accept older Yamaha BC2 units. The MIDI Solutions Breath Controller generates continuous MIDI data corresponding to the amount of breath pressure applied to the attached breath control device.
The Breath Controller can be programmed to send:
The Breath Controller includes a MIDI Echo parameter that is selectable on/off.
Another unique feature of the Breath Controller is its ability to add a variable amount of curvature to the response of the applied pressure of the BC3A. This allows you to correct for a nonlinear response, or to add greater response at one end of the breath range compared to the other.
The Breath Controller is programmed by sending it MIDI System Exclusive messages (read the Programming FAQs for more details). This is easily done with the MIDI Solutions Programming Tools software. Once programmed, the Breath Controller's settings are retained even after power is removed. The Breath Controller can be reprogrammed with new settings as often as needed. The Breath Controller's factory default settings are for it to send CC #7 (volume) on MIDI channel 1, with the Echo parameter set to ON.
The Breath Controller is MIDI-powered, and requires no batteries or power supply to operate with most MIDI products (for more information read the Power FAQs). A MIDI indicator LED lights up when the product is powered and flashes when MIDI data passes through it.
Weight: 119 g (4.2 oz.)
Dimensions: 112 x 62 x 31 mm (4.4" x 2.4" x 1.2")
MIDI Solutions Breath Controller Block Diagram:
diagbth.jpg (8215 bytes)
Learn more about the MIDI Solutions Breath Controller
Programming Tools software - spending a few minutes with the Programming Tools software is an excellent way to become familiar with the capabilities of the Breath Controller
Breath Controller Application Examples
Breath Controller Operating Instructions
How to order the MIDI Solutions Breath Controller
Patchman Music produces a wide range of wind controller soundbanks that are the perfect companion to the MIDI Solutions Breath Controller. For more information see Patchman Music Wind Controller Soundbanks
Questions? Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org