- Rotterdam XXXL Op voorraad Reserveren
- Amsterdam XL Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Den Bosch NEW Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Den Haag XXL Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- The DJGear Shop - Den Haag NEW Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Deventer Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Eindhoven XXL Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Groningen Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Heerlen Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Utrecht Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Valenciennes Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Antwerpen XXL Test exemplaar Reserveren
- Brussel Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Gent Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- The DJGear Shop - Gent Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Hasselt Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Herentals Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Kortrijk NEW Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Mechelen Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Oostende Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Roeselare Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Magazijn Snel leverbaar
** Niet geldig in combinatie met andere aanbiedingen en acties. Kortingsacties, kortingscodes en andere promoties zijn niet van toepassing op Outlet producten.
Kali Audio LP-8
The Lone Pine Series is designed to allow you to hear every detail that's happening in your mix.
This starts with an exceptionally accurate frequency response. Whatever is present on your mix is what you'll hear in these monitors. Nothing is boosted or suppressed to cover flaws or try to sound more pleasing.
With the LP-8, you can mix with more confidence, and you can also be assured that your mix will translate as best as possible to whatever systems your audience is using.
3-D Imaging Waveguide
The waveguide on Project Lone Pine monitors allows you to hear spatial details and a soundstage that is wider, taller, and deeper than the space between the speakers themselves.
High dynamic range, low distortion
The dual layer, large diameter voice coil on the LP-Series helps keep the sound clear and free of distortion.
Low noise port tube
The LP-6 and LP-8 both have the clean, punchy bass of a front-ported speaker with very low noise from the port tube.
At continuous reference-level output, the LP-Series monitors have at least 20 dB headroom at the listening position. The LP-6 has enough output for most 1-2 person setups, and LP-8 can handle larger setups easily.
Ample headroom ensures that even loud mixes with high dynamic range will come through clearly.
Bass on the LP-Series monitors is delivered by larger magnets and larger voice coils than any comparable speakers on the market. This gives you more accurate bass response that extends lower, so you can dial in exactly the low end sound you need.
Easy to Use
Boundary EQ Control
A speaker's given position in a space can drastically change it's frequency response. A speaker placed against a wall or on a desk will sound very different than a speaker placed on a stand, even in a well-treated space. Hard surfaces like walls, desk tops, and recording consoles can change the low end frequency response of the monitor, and degrade the overall clarity of the sound.
Happily, most of the common positions are fairly predictable and easily corrected.
Kali's team did our Boundary EQ tuning at The Village Studios in Los Angeles, and came up with boundary compensation EQ settings to help you get the optimum sound for where you need to put your speakers. Combined with the LF and HF trims, this will ensure that the speakers sound their best no matter what room you're mixing in, or where the speakers are placed.
The LP-6 and LP-8 both feature balanced XLR and TRS inputs, and an unbalanced RCA input.
The RCA input can be set to -10 dBu sensitivity when you're using consumer devices like a laptop or smartphone's headphone jack.
Class D Power
The integrated Class D Power amp delivers clean, reliable power that's optimized to this speaker.
Both models use 40W for the 1” soft dome tweeter. The LP-6 uses 40W for the 6.5-Inch woofer, and the LP-8 uses 60W for the 8-Inch woofer.
Kali Audio LP-8
Amplifier Class: D
Power Configuration: Bi-Amped
LF Power: 60 W
HF Power: 40 W
Total Power: 100 W
LF Driver: 8" Woofer
HF Driver: 1" Soft Dome Tweeter
Freq. Response: (-10 dB) 37 Hz - 25 kHz
Frequency Range: (±3 dB) 45 Hz - 21 kHz
Crossover: 1.8 kHz
Listening Distance: (85 dB Continuous, 20 dB headroom) 2.8 Meters
Max SPL: 114 dB
System THD (94 dB @ 1 M): <3% 80 Hz - 1.7 kHz <2% above 1.7 kHz <2.5% 80 Hz - 400 Hz <1.5% above 400 Hz
Unbalanced Inputs: 1 x RCA
Balanced Inputs: 1 x TRS 1 x XLR
TRS/XLR Input Sensitivity: +4 dB
RCA Input Sensitivity: -10 dB
HF Trim: -2 dB, ±0 dB, +2 dB
LF Trim: -2 dB, ±0 dB, +2 dB
Boundary EQ Settings:
- Free space (On stands, away from walls)
- On stands, within .5 meters of a wall
- On stands, against a wall
- Meter bridge
- Wall Mount
- On a desk, away from walls
- On a desk, within .5 meters of a wall
- On a desk, against a wall
Enclosure: Front Ported
Height: 16.5 Inches (41.9 cm)
Width: 10 Inches (25.4 cm)
Depth: 11.25 Inches (28.6 cm)
Product Weight: 19.8 lbs (9 kg)
Shipping Weight: 22.5 lbs (10.2 kg)