- Rotterdam XXL Op voorraad Reserveren
- Eindhoven Op voorraad Reserveren
- Utrecht Op voorraad Reserveren
- Amsterdam Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Den Haag Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Groningen Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Heerlen Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Leeuwarden Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Sint-Niklaas XXL Op voorraad Reserveren
- Brussel Op voorraad Reserveren
- Antwerpen XXL Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Brugge Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Gent Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Hasselt Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Herentals Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Leuven Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Luik Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Mechelen Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Roeselare Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Valenciennes Snel leverbaar Reserveren
Fulltone Supa-Trem 2
A while back I started wondering what would happen if I took two completely separate Supa-Trem circuits and joined them together! Not fake-stereo like other Tremolo, Chorus, Phase, Flanger, etc pedals which simply invert the signal at the output and send it to another jack. Two identical circuits in TRUE-STEREO with two INs and two OUTs!
A bunch of emails asking "Can I get True-Stereo from MONO in?"
Yes! And both amps are still live when the ST-2 is turned OFF with no tone loss due to its hi-quality JFET buffered outputs. The ST-2 is the IDEAL device to place at the end of your chain...run cables as long as you want, use it as your amp splitter.
Gave each channel a N.O S. Fairchild 2N5484 JFET as the very first thing your guitar hits...I just LOVE the way these feel and sound. Gave it Tap Tempo, with speeds so slow that it takes 6+ seconds to pan between the outputs, or speeds in excess of 200bpm...
Gave it a "Phase Correlation" knob so that you can throw the outputs ANY degree IN or OUT of Phase with each other... you've never heard it, believe me, it's GREAT, with a hint of "naturally occurring" Harmonic Phase-shift as your guitar pans between the amps (with knob set full-OUT of phase) Or one massive throbbing Tremolo with no panning when knob set full IN-phase! Or then there's 12 o'clock, which is hard to describe. Again, because no one's ever heard it before...
Gave it an external Volume control with 15db of available Boost... turn down the Mix control and this pulls double-duty as one of the finest Clean boosts ever, just do some web-research on how legendary the Supa-Trem is for it's SOUND.
Gave it a 3-way Waveform switch... Gave it a standard pure SINE wave for your everyday gigs... True SQUARE wave... for brutally abrupt and choppy at any speed with any amount of distortion, something the most Tremolo pedals cannot do, including the old Supa-Trems... Gave it a proprietary (yours-truly crafted) "Warble" waveform that's not on ANY other tremolo. Inspired by the Leslie and vintage Univibe sounds... so organic and rollicking that you will not want to turn it off!...
I call it a Supa-Trem2.
Well it's here! Yep, I know I usually announce and take a few years, but as with the Secret Freq & True-Path ABY's, I'm not messin' around. Steve Stevens heard it recently during a visit to the shop... he was floored. You will be too.