- Utrecht Op voorraad Reserveren
- Rotterdam XXL Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Amsterdam Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Eindhoven Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Groningen Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Leeuwarden Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Sint-Niklaas XXL Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Antwerpen Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Brugge Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Brussel Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Gent Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Herentals Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Leuven Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Luik Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Mechelen Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Roeselare Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Valenciennes Snel leverbaar Reserveren
Focusrite Scarlett 3 Studio
The most popular audio interface for artists across all genres, the third-generation Scarlett 2i2 provides two mic/line/instrument inputs allowing simultaneous recording and playback of up to two channels with independently controllable headphone and monitor outputs.
It features two upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamps: with optional Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of Focusrite's original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal recordings a brighter and more open sound.
The CM25 MkIII condenser microphone enables you to capture studio-quality recordings that are faithful to the original source, while the HP60 MkIII closed-back headphones, with a new improved design, offer high sound quality and long-lasting comfort when recording and mixing.
Simply plug your guitar or bass in to the high-headroom instrument inputs and start recording without any clipping or unwanted distortion and keep an eye on your input level with intuitive Gain Halo metering.
Equipped with high performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett guarantees the same professional sound quality throughout the third-generation range and the 2i2 is designed to stand up to days on the road, connecting straight to your Mac or PC via USB cable, with no external power required.
Your Scarlett 2i2 Studio pack comes with all the software tools you need to get started, including two comprehensive digital audio workstations: Ableton Live Lite and Pro Tools First Focusrite Creative Pack. Intuitive enough for beginners yet advanced enough to inspire real creativity with great-sounding effects.
Focusrite have partnered with Splice to give 3rd Gen. interface owners a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription when setting a new Splice account. Splice Sounds offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily from your favourite producers, sound designers, and artists. Creators use Splice to make all kinds of music, including chart-topping pop, Grammy-winning albums, underground mixtapes, and cinematic scores.
As with all Focusrite products, you'll also benefit from a two-year warranty, award-winning customer support, and membership of their Plug-in Collective offering free software downloads and generous discounts.
• Two of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound
• Large diaphragm condenser mic enables you to capture studio-quality recordings that are faithful to the original source
• The upgraded HP60 MkIII closed-back headphones offer high sound quality and long-lasting comfort, invaluable for recording or mixing
• Two high-headroom instrument inputs to plug in your guitar or bass
• With our Quick Start tool, it's now easier than ever to get up and running
• Ableton Live Lite music making software
• Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack
• Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription with new Splice accounts
• Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-In Suite
• A choice of 1 of 4 XLN Audio Addictive Keys virtual instruments
• Softube Time & Tone Bundle
• Access to the Focusrite Plug-in Collective
Focusrite Scarlett 3 Studio
Connectivity: USB Type-C
Protocol: USB 2.0
Form Factor: Desktop
Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 2
A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192 kHz
Number of Preamps: 2
Phantom Power: YES
Instrument Inputs: 2
Line Inputs: 2
Analogue Outputs: 2
Headphone Outputs: 1
Bus Powered: YES
CM25 MkIII Microphone: Cardioid/Condenser
HP60 MkIII Headphones: Closed Back