Dit product is op voorraad in ons verzendcentrum en kan direct verzonden worden. Bestellingen voor 17 uur worden dezelfde dag verwerkt.
- Eindhoven Op voorraad Reserveren
- Rotterdam Op voorraad Reserveren
- Amsterdam Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Den Bosch Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Utrecht Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Antwerpen Op voorraad Reserveren
- Brussel Op voorraad Reserveren
- Magazijn Op voorraad
- Gent Snel leverbaar Reserveren
Focusrite Scarlett 3 Studio
The most popular audio interface for artists across all genres, the third-generation Scarlett 2i2 provides two mic/line/instrument inputs allowing simultaneous recording and playback of up to two channels with independently controllable headphone and monitor outputs.
It features two upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamps: with optional Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of Focusrite’s original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal recordings a brighter and more open sound.
The CM25 MkIII condenser microphone enables you to capture studio-quality recordings that are faithful to the original source, while the HP60 MkIII closed-back headphones, with a new improved design, offer high sound quality and long-lasting comfort when recording and mixing.
Simply plug your guitar or bass in to the high-headroom instrument inputs and start recording without any clipping or unwanted distortion and keep an eye on your input level with intuitive Gain Halo metering.
Equipped with high performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett guarantees the same professional sound quality throughout the third-generation range and the 2i2 is designed to stand up to days on the road, connecting straight to your Mac® or PC via USB cable, with no external power required.
Your Scarlett 2i2 Studio pack comes with all the software tools you need to get started, including two comprehensive digital audio workstations: Ableton® Live Lite™ and Pro Tools® First Focusrite Creative Pack. Intuitive enough for beginners yet advanced enough to inspire real creativity with great-sounding effects.
Focusrite have partnered with Splice to give 3rd Gen. interface owners a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription when setting a new Splice account. Splice Sounds offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily from your favourite producers, sound designers, and artists. Creators use Splice to make all kinds of music, including chart-topping pop, Grammy-winning albums, underground mixtapes, and cinematic scores.
The Focusrite sound: Officially supported on iPad Pro
Scarlett 2i2 is officially supported in use with USB-C iPad Pro. Setup and operation is simple: just plug in, fire up your favourite music-making app, and enjoy the Focusrite sound wherever you go.
As with all Focusrite products, you’ll also benefit from a three-year warranty, award-winning customer support, and membership of their Plug-in Collective offering free software downloads and generous discounts.
• Ableton Live Lite
• Quickly organise and arrange your sounds and start making tracks with this staple electronic music making software.
• Pro Tools ® | First Focusrite Creative Pack
• Pro Tools® | First brings you all the main features and workflow of the industry standard Pro Tools® in an entry-level music-making package designed to get the novice producer, instrumentalist or singer-songwriter up and recording in no time, adding 21 powerful plug-ins.
• Splice Sounds
• Three months Splice Sounds membership with new Splice accounts – offering millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily.
Hitmaker Expansion worth over €1300 in free plugins
Antares® Auto-Tune® Access
For everything from natural sounding, near-real-time pitch adjustment for getting the best
vocal takes, to lightning-fast Hip-hop-inspired pitching for adding a whole new sound to
Relab’s LX480 Essentials
Get four reverbs, modelled on The Hit Factory NYC’s reverb unit, and used on countless hits.
LX480 Essentials gives you the sounds of a studio which has played host to names from
Springsteen, the Stones and Kool and the Gang, to The Weeknd, Pharell, Katy Perry, and
everyone in between.
Softube® Marshall® Silver Jubilee 2555
The modern evolution of the iconic JCM800, brought to you by analogue-modelling experts
Softube®. The Silver Jubilee offers everything from warm cleans, through classic crunch, and
up to modern high gain tube amp sounds.
XLN Audio® Addictive Keys
Add beautifully captured piano to your tracks with the choice of one of four professionalsounding models from Steinway®, Yamaha® and the classic Rhodes®. Plug in your MIDI
controller and play; instantly be transported to a professional recording studio set up to
capture one of these beautiful pianos – right from your studio.
XLN Audio® Addictive Drums 2: Studio Rock
Add the sounds of a pro drummer to your songs easily. Featuring expertly captured samples
from a high-end Tama® and Pearl® drums, and Paiste® and Sabian® cymbals, recorded at
Decibel Studios in Stockholm.
The fully-analogue-modelled replica of a classic American polysynth. Bx_oberhausen is a
component-by-component reproduction of an icon. With 32 voices, this digital model is
capable of twice the count of today’s most valuable all-analogue synths – for lush chords
and huge unison.
Brainworx® Bx_console Focusrite SC
The preamps that made Focusrite what we are today to your music. No other plug-in offers
the unique character of the iconic large format console, with ISA 110 preamps – the origin
of the famous ‘Air’ we still hear on Focusrite interfaces today. Bx_console Focusrite SC is a
full channel strip, offering EQ, de-esser, compressor, limiter, gate and expander.
Focusrite Red 2 & 3 Plug-in Suite
Featuring a pair of meticulously captured digital models of the truly iconic EQ and
Compressors which have made the Focusrite name a staple in world-class facilities across
the globe. If you’ve kept up with major releases over the last 30 years, you’ve heard Red 2
Get your record release-ready with the high-end analogue mastering system. Bringing a
smooth and simple workflow to the art of mastering, allowing anyone, from first-timeproducer to industry pro to get studio-quality results quickly and effortlessly.
Focusrite Scarlett 3 Studio
• Connectivity: USB Type-C
• Protocol: USB 2.0
• Form Factor: Desktop
• Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 2
• A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192 kHz
• Number of Preamps: 2
• Phantom Power: YES
• Instrument Inputs: 2
• Line Inputs: 2
• Analogue Outputs: 2
• Headphone Outputs: 1
• Bus Powered: YES
• CM25 MkIII Microphone: Cardioid/Condenser
• HP60 MkIII Headphones: Closed Back
• Two of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound
• Large diaphragm condenser mic enables you to capture studio-quality recordings that are faithful to the original source
• The upgraded HP60 MkIII closed-back headphones offer high sound quality and long-lasting comfort, invaluable for recording or mixing
• Two high-headroom instrument inputs to plug in your guitar or bass
• With our Easy Start tool, it's now easier than ever to get up and running