Dit product is op voorraad in ons verzendcentrum en kan direct verzonden worden. Bestellingen voor 17 uur worden dezelfde dag verwerkt.
- The DJGear Shop - Den Haag NEW Op voorraad Reserveren
- Eindhoven XXL Op voorraad Reserveren
- Amsterdam XL Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Den Bosch NEW Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Den Haag XXL Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Deventer Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Groningen Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Heerlen Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Rotterdam XXXL Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Utrecht Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Valenciennes Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Kortrijk NEW Op voorraad Reserveren
- Oostende Op voorraad Reserveren
- Magazijn Op voorraad
- Antwerpen XXL Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Brussel Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Gent Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- The DJGear Shop - Gent Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Hasselt Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Herentals Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Mechelen Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Roeselare Snel leverbaar Reserveren
Focusrite Scarlett 3 8i6
8i6 provides two of Focusrite's best-ever-performing third-generation Scarlett mic preamps: with optional Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of their original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal or acoustic recordings a brighter and more open sound.
Record guitars or bass via the two high-headroom instrument inputs without any clipping or unwanted distortion. And get creative using the six flexible line inputs – two on the front with gain control, and four fixed-line on the back allowing you to record up to six mono or three stereo line-level sources such as synthesisers or drum machines.
A pair of virtual loopback inputs allows you to capture a stereo feed of any combination of hardware input and software playback channels – making podcasting, live streaming and sampling tasks easier.
Scarlett 8i6 is designed to stand up to days on the road and connects straight to your Mac or PC via USB cable. It comes with all the software tools you need to get started: two comprehensive digital audio workstations, Ableton Live Lite and Pro Tools First Focusrite Creative Pack; Softube's Time and Tone Bundle; Focusrite's Red Plug-in Suite; a choice of one of four of XLN Audio's Addictive Keys.
If that wasn't enough, Focusrite have partnered with Splice to give 3rd Gen. interface owners a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription when setting a new Splice account. Splice Sounds offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily from your favourite producers, sound designers, and artists. Creators use Splice to make all kinds of music, including chart-topping pop, Grammy-winning albums, underground mixtapes, and cinematic scores.
And as with all Focusrite products, you'll also benefit from membership of their Plug-in Collective offering free software downloads and generous discounts, as well as a two-year warranty and award-winning customer support.
• Two of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound
• Two high-headroom instrument inputs to plug in your guitar or bass
• Six balanced line inputs for connecting synthesisers, drum machines, and other line-level sources
• High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz
• Four balanced outputs for clean monitoring and sending audio out to effects pedals or other outboard gear
• Ableton Live Lite
• Quickly organise and arrange your sounds and start making tracks with this staple electronic music making software.
• Pro Tools ® | First Focusrite Creative Pack
• Pro Tools® | First brings you all the main features and workflow of the industry standard Pro Tools® in an entry-level music-making package designed to get the novice producer, instrumentalist or singer-songwriter up and recording in no time, adding 21 powerful plug-ins.
• Splice Sounds
• Three months Splice Sounds membership with new Splice accounts – offering millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily.
Hitmaker Expansion worth over €1300 in free plugins
Antares® Auto-Tune® Access
For everything from natural sounding, near-real-time pitch adjustment for getting the best
vocal takes, to lightning-fast Hip-hop-inspired pitching for adding a whole new sound to
Relab’s LX480 Essentials
Get four reverbs, modelled on The Hit Factory NYC’s reverb unit, and used on countless hits.
LX480 Essentials gives you the sounds of a studio which has played host to names from
Springsteen, the Stones and Kool and the Gang, to The Weeknd, Pharell, Katy Perry, and
everyone in between.
Softube® Marshall® Silver Jubilee 2555
The modern evolution of the iconic JCM800, brought to you by analogue-modelling experts
Softube®. The Silver Jubilee offers everything from warm cleans, through classic crunch, and
up to modern high gain tube amp sounds.
XLN Audio® Addictive Keys
Add beautifully captured piano to your tracks with the choice of one of four professionalsounding models from Steinway®, Yamaha® and the classic Rhodes®. Plug in your MIDI
controller and play; instantly be transported to a professional recording studio set up to
capture one of these beautiful pianos – right from your studio.
XLN Audio® Addictive Drums 2: Studio Rock
Add the sounds of a pro drummer to your songs easily. Featuring expertly captured samples
from a high-end Tama® and Pearl® drums, and Paiste® and Sabian® cymbals, recorded at
Decibel Studios in Stockholm.
The fully-analogue-modelled replica of a classic American polysynth. Bx_oberhausen is a
component-by-component reproduction of an icon. With 32 voices, this digital model is
capable of twice the count of today’s most valuable all-analogue synths – for lush chords
and huge unison.
Brainworx® Bx_console Focusrite SC
The preamps that made Focusrite what we are today to your music. No other plug-in offers
the unique character of the iconic large format console, with ISA 110 preamps – the origin
of the famous ‘Air’ we still hear on Focusrite interfaces today. Bx_console Focusrite SC is a
full channel strip, offering EQ, de-esser, compressor, limiter, gate and expander.
Focusrite Red 2 & 3 Plug-in Suite
Featuring a pair of meticulously captured digital models of the truly iconic EQ and
Compressors which have made the Focusrite name a staple in world-class facilities across
the globe. If you’ve kept up with major releases over the last 30 years, you’ve heard Red 2
Get your record release-ready with the high-end analogue mastering system. Bringing a
smooth and simple workflow to the art of mastering, allowing anyone, from first-timeproducer to industry pro to get studio-quality results quickly and effortlessly.
Focusrite Scarlett 3 8i6
• Connectivity: USB Type-C
• Protocol: USB 2.0
• Form Factor: Desktop
• Simultaneous I/O: 8 x 6
• A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192 kHz
• Number of Preamps: 2
• Phantom Power: YES
• Number of Pads: 2
• Instrument Inputs: 2
• Line Inputs: 6
• Analogue Output: 4
• Headphone Outputs: 2
• Digital Inputs: S/PDIF
• Digital Outputs: S/PDIF
• MIDI I/O: YES
• Loopback: YES
• Bus Powered: NO
• Included PSU: YES