Dit product is op dit moment niet uit voorraad leverbaar. Mogelijk is het wel op voorraad bij onze leverancier en snel leverbaar. Neem contact op voor de beste prijs en levertijd. Wil je niet wachten? Bekijk dan onderstaande alternatieven, welke direct uit voorraad leverbaar zijn.
Gerelateerd van FBT
FBT PROMaxX 114 A
Equipped with custom FBT speakers complete with B&C's renowned compression driver technology, PROMAXX combines true made-in-Italy quality and style. At its heart is a purpose-built FBT amplifier module with a switch-mode power supply. For the low frequency section, 700W RMS is driven via a highly efficient Class-D topology, boasting extremely low THD. For HF, meanwhile, 200W RMS is delivered by a Class-H / AB design chosen to ensure the highest definition of audio performance at high frequencies.
Also onboard is a powerful digital signal processing (DSP) platform made available to users of all levels thanks to an intuitive graphical user interface. Located on the rear of the enclosure, the menu-driven system is navigated via a single rotary control with push-to-select functionality.
Users can choose between 6 equalizer presets, each carefully designed by FBT engineers to ensure that every application is catered for (see below). Additionally, 2 preset slots are available for users to form their own designs, using 5 parametric equalizers per slot. Also available is a high-pass filter, a mic/line selector, low, mid and high tone settings and an optional delay of between 0 and 3.5 metres. Finally, users can exclusively choose between two limiter modes, MAX-SPL or MAX-QUALITY, to best suit their performance.
The PROMAXX feature-set is matched by the enclosure's versatility, with options for pole-mounting, wall-hanging, suspension or even deployment in an array. The result is the most accessible PROMAXX yet.
Presets for every occasion
• PROMAXX: Offers 6 presets to cater for a broad variety of uses, each crafted by FBT engineers. Employing powerful DSP, the presets ensure reliability while eliminating distortion.
• ORIGINAL / LIVE: The renowned, smooth FBT sound
• VOCAL: A special EQ setting to maximise speech intelligibility
• DJ Designed: To keep the energy high and your audience dancing
• TOURING: The reliability and the roar of the industry's most popular touring systems
• LOUDNESS: The ultimate preset for listening at a medium or low volume
• WARM: A special setting to emphasise full-bodied, low-mid frequencies.
FBT PROMaxX 114 A
• 355 mm (14") LF neodymium magnet woofer with 75mm (3") voice coil, custom made for FBT by B&C
• 35 mm (1,4") exit throat B&C HF compression driver with 64 mm (2,5") voice coil
• Frequency response from 45Hz to 20 kHz
• Compact Dimensions: ProMaxX 114A uses the same size gas-injected polypropylene molded enclosure as the ProMaxX 112A, but features our 14" LF Woofer for lower frequency SPL
• Full grille design with black acoustic cloth
• Extremely light, only 17,4 kg
• Code: 40603
• Configuration: 2 way
• Built-in amplifier LF/HF: 700/200 W RMS
• Built-in amplifier peak LF/HF: 1400/400 W
• Frequency response: 45Hz-20KHz -6dB
• Low Frequency woofer: 14 - 3 coil neodymium inch
• High Frequency driver: 1.4 - 2.5 coil inch
• Maximum SPL cont/peak: 127.5 / 135.5 dB
• Dispersion: 90° x 60° HxV
• Input impedance: 22 Kohm
• AC Power requirements: IEC VA
• Input connector: XLR with loop, RCA ST
• Power cord: 5 m
• Net Dimension (WxHxD): 402x644x345 mm
• Net Weight: 17.5 Kg
• Transport Dimension (WxHxD): 500x745x440 mm
• Transport Weight: 20.1 Kg