Dit product is niet uit voorraad leverbaar, maar mogelijk wel bij onze leverancier beschikbaar. In de meeste gevallen is het product alsnog snel leverbaar. Neem contact op met onze klantenservice voor de beste prijs en levertijd.
- Rotterdam XXL Op aanvraag Morgen open vanaf 10 uur
- Amsterdam Op aanvraag Vandaag open vanaf 10 uur
- Den Haag Op aanvraag Morgen open vanaf 10 uur
- Eindhoven Op aanvraag Morgen open vanaf 10 uur
- Groningen Op aanvraag Morgen open vanaf 10 uur
- Heerlen Op aanvraag Morgen open vanaf 10 uur
- Leeuwarden Op aanvraag Morgen open vanaf 10 uur
- Utrecht Op aanvraag Morgen open vanaf 10 uur
- Sint-Niklaas XXL Op aanvraag Morgen open vanaf 10 uur
- Antwerpen Op aanvraag Vandaag open vanaf 10 uur
- Brugge Op aanvraag Morgen open vanaf 10 uur
- Brussel Op aanvraag Vandaag open vanaf 10 uur
- Gent Op aanvraag Vandaag open vanaf 10 uur
- Herentals Op aanvraag Morgen open vanaf 10 uur
- Leuven Op aanvraag Morgen open vanaf 10 uur
- Luik Op aanvraag Vandaag open vanaf 14 uur
- Mechelen Op aanvraag Morgen open vanaf 10 uur
- Roeselare Op aanvraag Morgen open vanaf 10 uur
- Valenciennes Op aanvraag Vandaag open vanaf 15 uur
Dynaudio LYD-48 Black Left
Bring precision to your passion
Building on the award-winning and review-topping range of Dynaudio PRO LYD personal reference studio monitors, LYD-48 is a brand new 3-way design that achieves its unerring accuracy thanks to a new soft-dome tweeter and Dynaudio’s proprietary MSP midrange and woofers. Each of its three hand-made drivers are fuelled by a powerful, state-of-the-art Class-D amplifier and DSP, making the monitors well suited for nearfield as well as midfield monitor applications. The perfect choice for unrivalled accuracy at any volume, LYD 48 brings precision to passion delivering all the power needed and at the right time.
- Handcrafted mid/nearfield reference 4/8” monitors
- Tri-amped design with state-of-the-art Class-D amplification
- Next generation DSP for tailoring the monitor to the mix-space
- Made in Denmark
Power and DSP
Each LYD-48 drive unit is tri-powered (50w HF/ 50w MF/ 80w LF) by state-of-the-art Class-D amplifiers that feature a 96kHz/24bit signal path, plus a DSP used in just the right way offers the option to extend or curtail the low frequency response by 10Hz where needed, while both ‘Position’ and ‘Sound Balance’ controls ensure the best possible performance for any mixing or listening environment. (see more below)
LYD-48 uses Dynaudio’s legendary handcrafted soft-dome silk tweeter with an aluminium voice coil to reproduce upper frequencies in a natural, uncoloured manner. Using aluminium over copper drastically reduces the weight of the voice coil, whilst also improving the thermal behaviour of the driver (less thermal distortion).
Also, these type of tweeters don’t give off any shrill high-frequency resonance that can plague some other designs, meaning you can work for long hours without ear-fatigue.
For the mid and lower frequencies, Dynaudio’s trademark handcrafted 4” and 8” drivers are made from Magnesium Silicate Polymer (MSP), which offers the perfect balance between stiffness, weight and dampening. Combined with the better thermal behaviour of aluminium in itself and the die-cast aluminium basket of the LF driver, the overall sonic performance is improved with less thermal distortion. Using lightweight aluminium instead of copper allows for a larger diameter voice coil, which results in increased cooling and enables our flat cone design to give better off axis frequency response and means transient response is blazingly fast.
Powerful Amplification - State-of-the-art Class-D
As with the rest of the LYD family, the LYD 48 features the same new state-of-the-art Class-D amplifier design. LYD 48 is tri-amped with separate 50W amplifiers for the tweeter and midrange and an 80W amplifier for the woofer. The digital amps feature a 96kHz/24bit signal path and the crossover is handled by an Analog Devices DSP. The DSP also processes the Bass Extension, Sound Balance and Position tuning modes. Different input sensitivities can be chosen to account for different types of studio equipment and audio devices. The amplifier also offers a selectable Standby Mode to save energy when the monitor detects silence.
An incoming signal will quickly wake the monitor out of standby.
DSP used in just the right way
Bass Extension Control
Due to the fact that low frequencies need a lot of energy and therefore membrane movement, every monitor design involves a compromise between low frequency reproduction and maximum SPL.
By offering presets for the cut–off frequency of the woofer, you can choose to either have the speaker perform as loud as possible (+10Hz/+5dB) or as deep as possible (-10Hz/-5db). The 0Hz setting is our default factory setting. Neither of the three settings will influence the linearity of the frequency response though, so your mix remains pure.
- Extend or reduce the low frequency response by +10 Hz or-10 Hz
- Changes the low end response while maintaining a linear frequency response
Placing a speaker close to a wall can prove to be problematic and this is especially true for bass-ported systems. The issue is primarily audible on low frequencies. Therefore, we created two different tunings, one for when your monitors are free standing (“Free”) and one for when they are placed within 50 cm of a back wall or closer (“Wall”).
This will help to provide a more balanced response at whatever your choice of listening position.
- Changes tuning presets
- Provides better sound characteristics when used close to a wall
Sound Balance Control
Different to simple Shelf-EQs that features on most studio monitors, the Sound Balance control is a so called ‘Tilt-Filter’ that lifts one end of the frequency spectrum, while lowering the other end by the same amount. This can be used to influence the frequency response of the monitor, without affecting the critical phase that EQ can influence on the imaging of your mix. Our tilt filter lifts 20 kHz by 1.5 db, while lowering 20Hz by1.5dB (“Bright”) and the other way around (“Dark”).
- Tunes the speaker by tilting the whole frequency spectrum
- Linear phase response
- Near to Midfield Monitor
- Handmade drivers - 1” soft-dome tweeter, 4” midrange and 8” woofer
- Max. SPL (1m, pair): 114 dB*
- Freq. Response: 40Hz – 21kHz*
- Bass Reflex
- HF 50W/MF 50W/LF 80W Class-D amplifier with 96kHz/24bit signal path
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity
- Selectable Auto-Standby Mode
- XLR and RCA inputs
- Available in Black/White and all Black finishes
* Preliminary information
Dynaudio LYD-48 Black Left
• 8-Inch, Active Three-Way Studio Monitor
• Custom Hand-Crafted Drivers
• Class D Amplification Technology
• Built-In DSP For Improved Audio Performance
• XLR And RCA Inputs