- Sint-Niklaas XXL Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Antwerpen Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Brugge Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Brussel Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Gent Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Herentals Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Leuven Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Luik Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Mechelen Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Roeselare Snel leverbaar Reserveren
- Valenciennes Snel leverbaar Reserveren
SERIOUS ROCK DNA FORGED INTO A COMPACT, BATTERY-POWERED AMP
BOSS Katana amps have received accolades from guitarists everywhere for their fantastic sound and feel, onboard effects, and great value. Now, the Katana-Mini makes serious Katana tone accessible in a small, go-anywhere amp that runs on batteries. Offering sound quality that far exceeds other amps in its class, this miniature powerhouse features an authentic multi-stage analog gain circuit for big, expressive sound, plus a traditional analog EQ and an onboard tape-style delay. Ultra-compact and travel-ready, the Katana-Mini delivers inspiring Katana tone anywhere you want to play.
Specially Designed for Top-Quality Sound
Unlike typical small, battery-powered guitar amps that offer so-so sound quality, the Katana-Mini produces big, full tone that inspires you to plug in and play for hours at a time. BOSS’s comprehensive design approach includes a custom speaker, advanced hardware, refined circuitry, and special component selection, which all work together to produce maximum sound quality in a minimum footprint. The amp also incorporates BOSS’s decades of research in energy efficient design, providing class-defying power and punch from only six AA-size batteries.
Inspiring Tones, Ready to Rock
The Katana-Mini’s all-analog input circuitry includes multiple gain stages that drive three classic sound settings, offering the same cascaded gain approach found in high-end amp designs. This is what gives the Katana-Mini its satisfying tone and quick, interactive feel, with distortion that’s easily controlled with input volume and picking strength. Inspired by BOSS’s flagship Waza amp, the Katana-Mini’s Brown setting delivers expressive, high-gain tones rich with harmonics, perfect for heavy riffs and soaring solos. Crunch provides overdrive that’s ideal for rock rhythms and bluesy leads, while Clean offers up crisp, sparkling tones with punchy dynamic response.
Analog Tone Stack and Onboard Delay
In contrast to the limited EQs found in other small amps, the Katana-Mini comes equipped with a genuine three-band analog tone stack. This provides natural sound shaping via familiar bass, mid, and treble controls, just like the tone stack in a full-size stage amp. In addition, you can enhance your sound further with the Katana-Mini’s cool tape-style delay. Using the dedicated time and level knobs, it’s simple to dial in everything from subtle reverb-like ambience to long, warm delay repeats.
Jam at Home or Grab and Go
Thanks to the Katana-Mini’s advanced-yet-compact design, you can plug into serious guitar tone any time and any place. Weighing just under three pounds, it sits easily on a tabletop or shelf at home. And with the integrated handle and battery operation, it’s easy and convenient to grab the amp and play anywhere you want, indoors or out. With the aux input, you can even plug in your smartphone and jam along with your personal music library or tracks streamed from the web. And for private practice and recording situations, you’ll want to take advantage of the phones/recording output, which features special cabinet voicing for real mic’d amp tone.
• Great Katana tone in a highly portable amp
• Rich, full sound that far exceeds other amps in its class
• Authentic multi-stage analog gain circuit and three-band analog tone stack
• Three versatile amp types: Brown, Crunch, and Clean
• Built-in tape-style delay for warm ambience
• Aux input for jamming with music from a smartphone
• Phones/recording output with cabinet voicing
• Runs on six AA-size batteries or optional AC adapter