Music store Ghent
KEYMUSIC City Store
KEYMUSIC also has a music store in the East-Flanders city of Gent, birthplace of the Flemish pop, jazz and rock scene. Since 2007 active musicians have been able to come here with all their questions and all their musical requirements. The driving force behind the music store in Gent is a strong team of motivated people, with a great deal of know-how and passion for music.
9000 Ghent, Belgium
Tel. +32 (0)9 223 99 34
Monday - Saturday
10 AM - 6 PM
Location of the store
KEYMUSIC Gent is centrally situated, at the corner of the Ferdinand Lousbergkaai and the Kasteellaan, close by the historic centre of Gent. The shopping centre Gent Zuid, the public library and the Capitole Gent Theatre are all within walking distance. The music store is extremely easy to get to from the E17/E40 motorways and Gent-Dampoort station.
Musicians in Gent and surrounding area could not imagine being without our store. Whether they are looking for a guitar, piano, DJ-gear, mixer or drums, in our music room everything is available for trying out. Customers receive professional assistance with their questions, by our six-man Sales Team who have extensive product knowledge and are passionate about the business and music. KEYMUSIC Gent, the place to be!
From Gent-Dampoort station you can walk to the store; with your back to the station, walk straight ahead until you see the start of the Kasteellaan. Follow the street for 800 m and you will find the store on your right. If you want to come by bus from Gent-Dampoort , take line 18 towards Merendree and step off at the Lousbergsbrug bus stop.
If you are coming via the E17, take the Gentbrugge exit and keep following the Brusselsesteenweg over the Keizerviaduct, then turn right. Follow the Visserij until you reach the junction with the Kasteellaan. If you are taking the E40, join the E17 at the level of the Zwijnaarde exit, and then take the exit Gentbrugge.
Music in Gent
KEYMUSIC Gent works on a regular basis together with conservatoires and music schools from the area, sponsors photo reporting for a variety of newspapers and hires out equipment for festivals and production houses.
Many well-known Flemish bands and artists have their roots in Gent; most of them are also members of our customer list: Sioen, Geoffrey Burton, Daan, Isolde Lasoen, The Van Jets, School is Cool, The Subs, Balthazar, Stephane Misseghers (Deus), Tomas de Soete, Gangthelabel, Gabriel Rios, Jef Neve, Raymond van het Groenewoud, Das Pop and many more.
Tags: music store Ghent, guitar store Ghent, buy drums Ghent, buy microphone Ghent, buy keyboard Ghent, sheet music Ghent, buy dj controller Ghent, buy mixer Ghent, buy audio interface Ghent, buy guitar Ghent, piano store Ghent, guitar shop Ghent, drum store Ghent
Popular in Ghent
- Roland SE-02
- Pearl P-2052C Eliminator Red Line Double Pedal Chain Drive
- Bose L1 Model II with B2 Bass Module
- Gibson Firebird Studio 2018 Vintage Sunburst
- ESP LTD M-400M Deep Red Metallic
- Gibson 2018 ES-335 Dot Wine Red
- Gibson Flying V 2018 Aged Cherry
- Epiphone Masterbilt Century Deluxe Classic Vintage Sunburst
- Pearl H-2050 Eliminator Redline
- Pearl RH-2050 Eliminator Red Line Remote Hihat
- Pearl P-2052CL Red Line Double Pedal Chain Drive Lefty
- Epiphone Masterbilt Century Zenith Classic Vintage Sunburst
- Epiphone Masterbilt Century Olympic Violin Burst
- Rockett 10 Ton Hammer
- Mapex MXAR504SCOW Arctic White
- Gibson 2018 ES-335 Figured Aquamarine
- ESP LTD SN-1000 FR Rosewood Gun Metal Blue Fluence
- Genelec 8030CP
- Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S88
- Gibson 2018 ES-335 Dot Blues Burst
- Fender Rumble 200 V3
- Dynaudio LYD 5
- Dynaudio BM6 mkIII
- Gretsch G6609TG-CDG Players Edition Broadkaster Center Block Double Cut Cadillac Green
- Yamaha CLP 635 DW
KEY MUSIC NV
BE63 3631 0938 3708