- Rotterdam XXL Only in store Try in store
- Heerlen In stock Try in store
- Leeuwarden In stock Try in store
- Amsterdam Not in stock Try in store
- The Hague Not in stock Try in store
- Eindhoven Not in stock Try in store
- Groningen Not in stock Try in store
- Utrecht Not in stock Try in store
- Sint-Niklaas XXL In stock Try in store
- Bruges In stock Try in store
- Brussels In stock Try in store
- Leuven In stock Try in store
- Roeselare In stock Try in store
- Antwerp XXL Not in stock Try in store
- Ghent Not in stock Try in store
- Herentals Not in stock Try in store
- Liege Not in stock Try in store
- Mechelen Not in stock Try in store
- Valenciennes In stock Try in store
Zoom Your Audio Anywhere and Everywhere
The H1n's X/Y microphones capture high-quality stereo sound, supporting up to 24-bit audio at sampling
rates of 44.1, 48, or 96 kHz in WAV and various MP3 formats.
With the H1n, we've redesigned the user experience. One-touch button controls make it simple to record songs, audio-for-film, lectures, podcasting, and more. And its new monochromatic 1.25” LCD display is easy to read even in the brightest lighting conditions.
An advanced onboard limiter offers distortion-free signal up to 120 dB SPL, cleanly recording the loudest of bands. A low-cut filter also helps eliminate pops and unwanted low frequency rumble.
The overdub function lets you add layers of audio, allowing for richer and fuller sounding recordings.
Transcription Made Easy
The H1n's Playback Speed Control lets you transcribe music, interviews and other types of recordings without altering pitch.
Don't Miss the Moment
You can also set the H1n to auto-record, pre-record, and self-time, making sure you always capture the moment.
Mark and Sync
New tone generator makes it easy to calibrate your H1n and camera audio levels.
The Connections You Need
An 1/8" stereo mic/line input lets you record with your external microphones or other sound sources, and supplies plug-in power (2.5 volts). Connect headphones via the 1/8" headphone output with dedicated volume control. You can also use the H1n's built-in speaker to listen to your recordings. The H1n's USB port provides a digital output of the stereo mix and allows data to be sent to and from your computer. It also allows the H1n to be used as a USB microphone and a microSD card reader.
Free Recording Software
The Zoom H1n comes with free download licenses for Steinberg's Cubase LE music production software and WaveLab LE audio editing software.
The H1n is battery-powered and offers up to 10 hours of recording time. Put it in your pocket, toss it in your backpack, or mount it to a camera, the H1n travels wherever you do.
What's included with the H1n
• 2 AAA Batteries
• Steinberg Cubase and WaveLab LE
• Quick Start Guide
Simultaneous playback tracks: 2
Simultaneous recording tracks: 2
Functions: Lo-cut Filter, Limiter,Test Tone,Slate-Tone,Voice Emphasize Filter, Playback Position Skipping, Playback Speed Control, A-B Repeat, Auto REC Level, Marker, Auto-Record, Pre-Record, Self-Timer, Overdubbing
Recording formats: WAV: 44.1 kHz/16-bit, 48 kHz/16-bit, 48 kHz/24-bit, 96 kHz/24-bit
A/D conversion: 24-bit, 128x oversampling
D/A conversion: 24-bit, 128x oversampling
Signal processing: 32-bit
Recording media: microSD/microSDHC cards (Class 4 or higher, up to 32 GB
Display: 1.25" monochrome LCD (96 × 64)
Built-in stereo mic: Unidirectional condenser, 90° XY stereo format Gain: -8 dB to +39 dB, Maximum sound pressure level: 120 dB SPL
• 1/8" stereo phone jack
• Rated input level: -8 dB to -39 dBm
• Input impedance: 2 kO
• Plug-in power supported (2.5 V)
Built-in speaker: Built-in 500 mW mono speaker, Output impedance: 8 O
• 1/8" stereo phone jack (combined line/headphones)
• Rated output level: 20 mW + 20 mW into 32O load
• Output impedance: 10 kO or more
• Micro USB port
• Mass storage class operation: USB 2.0 high speed
• Audio interface operation: 44.1/48kHz sampling rate, 16-bit depth, 2-in/2-out
• Transfer method: asynchronous
• 2 AAA batteries (alkaline, nickel-metal hydride rechargeable, or lithium)
• AC adapter (ZOOM AD-17): DC 5V/1A
• USB bus power
Battery life (alkaline batteries): Approximately 10 hours (continuous recording time using built-in mic, 44.1 kHz/16-bit)
Dimensions: 1.9 in (W) x 5.4 in (D) x 1.2 in (H) / 50 mm (W) × 137.5 mm (D) × 32 mm (H)
Weight: 0.13 lbs / 60 g (without batteries)