- Amsterdam Not in stock Try in store
- Den Bosch Not in stock Try in store
- Eindhoven Not in stock Try in store
- Rotterdam Not in stock Try in store
- Utrecht Not in stock Try in store
- Brussels In stock Try in store
- Antwerp Not in stock Try in store
- Ghent Not in stock Try in store
- Distribution Centre Not in stock
SLG200NW offers real classical guitar experience with conventional classical guitar neck construction. Warm and rich plugged-in sound by the SRT Powered system, ebony fingerboard for tight and clear acoustic sound, gold baseplates on the tuning machines for the taste of high-end... Both sound and appearance tops the series.
• Authentic Plugged-in Sound by SRT Powered
• Super-compact, Collapsible Construction
• Ultra-quiet Performance
• Unique, Striking Looks
• Slim Body Like An Electric Guitar
• Variety of Functions Which Make Players Enjoy Without Becoming Bored
• Warm and Rich Plugged-in Sound
• 52mm Nut Width
• Ebony Fingerboard
Sound by SRT Powered
SRT Powered is a new system designed to recreate the body resonance of an acoustic guitar in a bodiless guitar. Yamaha developed SRT Powered, collaborating with recording artists to create a system tailored to the unique properties of the new SLG body and modelled after the tones of a high-end Yamaha acoustic guitar captured using a carefully selected microphone in a professional recording studio environment. By actually reproducing the sound of an acoustic guitar—right down to its natural sustain and decay—Yamaha lets guitarists experience the genuine body resonance, body tone and ambience of an acoustic guitar.
SRT Powered sound can even be mixed with the sound from the instrument's piezo pickups, allowing guitarists to be even more flexible in their creative endeavors. Because the SLG can virtually reproduce the sound of a guitar recorded with a microphone, players are free from complicated procedures involved in mic-ing up a guitar when recording at home or in other settings.
The slim body of the SLG gives these instruments superb playability, and allows players to switch to playing an electric guitar without any discomfort should the need arise.
With the SLG, Yamaha set out to bring a modern feel to the classic contours of a conventional guitar. The distinctive design that emerged is the result of a collaborative effort between the project team and the Yamaha Design Laboratory, and combines traditional guitar lines with an innovative new form unlike that of any guitar before it.
The detachable top section of SLG’s frame means that practicality and portability are way beyond that of a conventional guitar. The luxury gigbag provided can be carried with ease and fits into an aircraft overhead compartment with room to spare.
The bodiless design of the SLG offers a natural, quiet sound that allows guitarists to play without disturbing others, whether practicing late at night or playing in the living room when the family is home. The SLG200S is eighty percent quieter than a conventional acoustic guitar.
Connect to an external music player to enjoy music playback, enhance your playing with a range of authentic effects, or plug in headphones to enjoy playing in privacy—the SLG offers a variety of functions that make playing even more enjoyable. What's more, SLG come with a built-in precision chromatic tuner, compatibility with both battery- and AC power, and a range of other user-friendly features.
Yamaha’s SLG features excellent durability owing to its solid body structure, so users do not have to worry about damaging the instrument when playing live or traveling. Both the steel string and nylon string models are fitted with a duel action truss rod, allowing both convex and concave bow to be adjusted.
- Gig Bag
• Scale Length: 650mm (25 9/16")
• Total Length: 970mm (38 3/16")
• Body Width: 356mm (14")
• Whole Depth: 87mm (3 7/16")
• Nut Width: 52mm (2 1/16")
• String Spacing *: 11.8mm
• Body Material: Mahogany
• Frame Material: Rosewood & Maple
• Neck Material: Mahogany
• Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
• Fingerboard Radius: Flat
• Bridge Material: Rosewood
• Nut Material: Urea
• Saddle Material: Urea
• Tuners: RM-1388G-7F (Gold)
• Pickguard: Black
• Body Finish: Gloss
• Neck Finish: Matt
• Electronics: SRT Powered System
• Controls: Power / Vol / AUX.Vol / Bass / Treble / Smooth Control Effects(Reverb1, Reverb2, Chorus) / Chromatic Tuner / SRT Blend
• Connections: Line OUT / AUX IN / Phone Input / DC-IN
• Strings: Medium(Yamaha S10)
• Accessories: Stereo Earphones / 2 * AA Batteries
• Case: Original Carry Bag
* Measured from the center of one bridge pin to the center of the next bridge pin.