- Antwerp In stock Try in store
- Liege In stock Try in store
- Sint-Niklaas XXL Not in stock Try in store
- Bruges Not in stock Try in store
- Brussels Not in stock Try in store
- Ghent Not in stock Try in store
- Herentals Not in stock Try in store
- Leuven Not in stock Try in store
- Mechelen Not in stock Try in store
- Roeselare Not in stock Try in store
- Valenciennes Not in stock Try in store
** Not valid in combination with other offers and promotions. Discounts, coupon codes and other promotions do not apply to B-Stock products.
Way Huge WHE707 Supa Puss
Tripps equipped the Supa-Puss with a total of six bucket-brigade chips, delivering up to 900 milliseconds of delay time. With the Tap Tempo switch, you can program in real time up to three full seconds of delay time for ethereal ambience. The Subdivision control allows you to set how your repeats are subdivided, and by switching to the unique Chase mode, you can set your repeats to cycle through each of the Subdivision values in different ways for maximum freak-out effects.
In addition to standard Delay and Feedback controls, Tripps included several controls for fine-tuning the sound of your repeats: Tone for shaping color, Gain for adding grit, and Speed and Depth controls for adding shimmering, liquid textures with the Supa-Puss’ LFO modulation circuit. For even further tweakability, Tripps added a true Mix control so you can set your desired blend of wet and dry signals.
Finally, the Supa-Puss has anexpression pedal jack so you hook up an expression pedal for continuous, real-time control over the Supa-Puss’ delay time.