- Heerlen In stock Try in store
- Eindhoven XXL Not in stock Try in store
- Rotterdam XXXL Not in stock Try in store
- Amsterdam XL Not in stock Try in store
- The DJGear Shop - Amsterdam NEW Not in stock Try in store
- The Hague XXL Not in stock Try in store
- Deventer Not in stock Try in store
- Groningen Not in stock Try in store
- Leeuwarden Not in stock Try in store
- Utrecht Not in stock Try in store
- Bruges In stock Try in store
- Brussels In stock Try in store
- Herentals In stock Try in store
- Roeselare In stock Try in store
- Sint-Niklaas XXL Not in stock Try in store
- Antwerp XXL Not in stock Try in store
- Antwerp Outlet Not in stock Try in store
- Ghent Not in stock Try in store
- The DJGear Shop - Ghent Not in stock Try in store
- Hasselt Not in stock Try in store
- Leuven Not in stock Try in store
- Liege Not in stock Try in store
- Mechelen Not in stock Try in store
- Ostend Not in stock Try in store
- Valenciennes Not in stock Try in store
Walrus Audio Slö
Stocked with three different algorithms specifically designed to invoke textures for bringing dreams from your subconscious to reality.
The toggle switch allows three different reverb modes: Dark (Lower Octave), Rise (Ambient Swell) and Dream
(Latching Pad), while secondary functions on the switch change between different wave shapes for the modulation on the reverb trail. Combine deep modulation with long washy trails and experience, the Slö.
Use the toggle switch to select one of three onboard algorithms.
DARK – Add a lower octave to your reverb trail. Here you’ll create deep and wide atmospheric sounds and
channel nightmarish soundscapes. X knob sets the level of a -1 octave signal that feeds the reverb.
RISE – This is an auto-swell reverb for beautiful cinematic swells. Don’t rush it. Let it breathe and gently wake up.
X knob sets the amount of time it takes the reverb to swell in after a note is played. Set lower for shorter rise
times and higher for longer rise times.
DREAM – Here is a lush reverb with a latching pad function. Press the sustain switch to latch signal. Experiment
with the X knob to add vibrato over the pad. Press sustain again and pad will decrescendo according to where
decay knob is set. X knob sets the depth of vibrato applied to the reverb trail.
The Slö also features 3 different wave shapes accessible by holding down bypass while switching the algorithm
Modulation Wave Shapes:
• SINE – Smooth and even pitch up and down modulation.
• WARP – Asymmetric pitch up modulation similar to a warped record.
• SINK – Asymmetric pitch down modulation for sinking detune similar to a Bigsby.
Bypass: Turns the effect on and off. It also features “smart bypass switching”. When the switch is in off position,
press and hold to temporarily activate the effect to add a moment of reverb texture. Releasing the switch turnsthe effect off, and fades it out.
Sustain: When pressed, the decay switch ramps up the reverb trail to maximum creating long dreamy reverb
trail and then ramps back down to the decay knob setting when released. In the “Dream” algorithm, the sustain
switch is latching. Press it once to capture and sustain the current reverb decay for extremely long pad-like
sounds. Press it again to let the reverb trail taper off, based on the position of the decay knob.
The Slö can run in trails or no trails mode. In trails mode, when you turn the pedal off, the reverb decay dies off
naturally. In no trails mode, the decay is abruptly cut off when you turn the pedal off. To toggle between either
mode, hold down the bypass switch for 1 second while applying power to the pedal. Unplug power and repeat
to toggle to the other mode.
The Slö comes in a Lollipop Blue finish with light blue and off white ink featuring original artwork by Christi Du
Toit. The diecast enclosure’s exact size is 4.77” x 2.6” x 1.39”. Power requirements are 9VDC (100mA minimum).
The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals. Daisy chain power
supplies are not recommended. Power supply not included.
Walrus Audio Slö
• Multi Texture Reverb Pedal
• Combine three different Reverb-modes and three modulation-wave-shapes for the reverb trail
• Three selectable Reverb modes: Dark, Rise, Dream
• Dark: Lower Octave Reverb
• Rise: Ambient Swell Reverb
• Dream: Latching Pad Reverb with Vibrato
• Three selectable modulation wave shapes on the reverb trail: Sine, Warp, Sink
• Sine: pitch up and down modulation
• Warp: pitch up modulation
• Sink: Asymmetric pitch down modulation
• Sustain switch ramps up Reverb trail to maximum
• Controls: Decay, Filter, Mix, X, Reverb mode/modulationshape selector, Depth (and Rate), Bypass, Sustain
• Decay: length of Reverb
• Filter: Sets high-pass filter for Reverb trail
• X-knob: controls octave level (“Dark”), swell-in time (“Rise”) orvibrato (“Dream”)
• Depth/Rate: Control intensity and speed of reverb-trailmodulation
• Trails mode on/off
• Power requirements: 9VDC, 100 mA
• Power Supply not included
• Daisy Chain Power Supplies are not recommended
• True-Bypass Design
• Handmade in the USA