Item number: 288559
This item is not available from stock, but may be available with our supplier. In most cases, the item can still be delivered quickly. Please contact our customer service for the best price and delivery time.
- Amsterdam XL On request Open today till 20:00
- The DJGear Shop - Amsterdam NEW On request Open today till 20:00
- The Hague XXL On request Open today till 20:00
- The DJGear Shop - Den Haag NEW On request Open today till 18:00
- Deventer On request Open today till 20:00
- Eindhoven XXL On request Open today till 18:00
- Groningen On request Open today till 18:00
- Heerlen On request Open today till 18:00
- Leeuwarden On request Open today till 18:00
- Rotterdam XXXL On request Open today till 18:00
- Utrecht On request Open today till 20:00
- Valenciennes On request Open today till 19:00
- Antwerp XXL On request Open today till 18:00
- Antwerp Outlet On request Open today till 18:00
- Bruges On request Open today till 18:00
- Brussels On request Open today till 18:00
- Ghent On request Open today till 18:00
- The DJGear Shop - Ghent On request Open today till 18:00
- Hasselt On request Open today till 18:00
- Herentals On request Open today till 18:00
- Kortrijk NEW On request Open today till 18:00
- Leuven On request Open today till 18:00
- Mechelen On request Open today till 18:00
- Ostend On request Open today till 18:00
- Roeselare On request Open today till 18:00
- Distribution Centre On request
Vox Silk Drive
What is Nutube?
Nutube is a new vacuum tube that was developed by KORG Corporation in conjunction with Noritake Itron Corporation as an application of vacuum fluorescent display technology. Like a conventional vacuum tube, a Nutube has an anode grid filament structure and operates as a complete triode tube. It provides the same rich overtones and responses that are distinctive of conventional vacuum tubes.
The SILK DRIVE pedal gives you the sound of a legendary boutique amp. It covers the range from warm cleans to bluesy overdriven tones, and perfectly expresses the subtle nuances of your picking. Within the VALVENERGY series, this unit is particularly notable for tube compression that is distinctive of a vacuum tube amp.
• Equipped with Nutube, providing vacuum tube sound and response
• Buffered bypass reduces noise when the effect is turned off
• Connection mode can be switched according to your use
• Channel switch function allows operation similar to a multi-channel amp when multiple VALVENERGY series units are connected
• The OLED display provides a visual indication of the sound
Equipped with Nutube for vacuum tube sound and response
Acclaimed as revolutionary, the Nutube was collaboratively developed by KORG and Noritake Itron, and is at the heart of the VALVENERGY series. This gives the VALVENERGY series the same response, rich overtone structure, and sense of power as you expect from a vacuum tube amp.
Analog circuit design with ample headroom
The VALVENERGY series is made of all analog circuits with the 9V power supply voltage boosted to 15V internally. This allows for greater volume and headroom, and delivers an even more dynamic sound. It's a circuit design that fully utilizes the potential of the VALVENERGY series.
Three connection modes that you can switch according to your situation
You can switch modes as appropriate for the way in which you're using the pedal.
STANDARD: The pedal outputs an instrument-level signal. Connect to the input of your guitar amp in the same way as when using a conventional pedal.
PREAMP: The pedal outputs a line-level signal. Connect to the return jack of your amp or to the input of your power amp to then use with a guitar cabinet.
CAB-SIM: The pedal outputs a line-level signal with an analog cabinet simulator. Connect to your mixer or DAW for direct guitar tones.
Equipped with a channel switching function
You can chain two pedals together with a standard 1/8" stereo cable through the LINK jack of each pedal. This allows you to turn one pedal on while bypassing the other, using the system as if you were switching between channels of a guitar amp.
By using a split Y-configuration 1/8" stereo cable you can link three pedals.
The OLED display provides visual confirmation of the sound
These pedals are equipped with a high-contrast OLED display showing an oscilloscope, a visual indication of how the waveform is affected by the knob settings.
Vox Silk Drive
Inputs/Outputs: INPUT jack, OUTPUT jack, DC9V jack, LINK jack
Controls: GAIN knob, VOLUME knob, TREBLE knob, MIDDLE knob, BASS knob, BRIGHT switch, MODE switch
Power Supply*: 1 x 9V alkaline battery or 9V center negative AC adaptor (sold separately)
*: The use of an AC adaptor is recommended as the unit's power consumption is relatively high. Should you prefer to use batteries, please use the alkaline type.
Current Consumption: 95 mA
Battery Life: Approx. 2 hours (When using the alkaline battery. This figure will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.)
Dimensions (W x D x H): 72 mm x 120 mm x 55 mm/2.83" x 4.72" x 2.17" (Including the knob and foot rubber)
Weight: 350 g/12.35 oz. (Including the battery)
Included Item: 1 x 9V battery for checking operation