Item number: 236117
This item is in stock at our shipping centre and can be dispatched immediately. Orders before 9:00 PM are shipped the same day.
- Sint-Niklaas XXL In stock Try in store
- Brussels In stock Try in store
- Antwerp Not in stock Try in store
- Bruges Not in stock Try in store
- Ghent Not in stock Try in store
- Herentals Not in stock Try in store
- Leuven Not in stock Try in store
- Liege Not in stock Try in store
- Mechelen Not in stock Try in store
- Roeselare Not in stock Try in store
- Valenciennes Not in stock Try in store
Universal Audio Apollo Twin Duo USB
APOLLO TWIN USB
With its class-leading resolution and Realtime UAD Processing, Apollo Twin USB sets the standard for desktop music production for Windows-based systems. This 2x6 USB 3 audio interface allows you to record with near-zero latency through the full range of UAD Powered Plug-Ins — ingeniously merging classic analog tones with cutting-edge features.
Record and Mix with Stunning 24-bit/192 kHz Sound Quality
With the highest dynamic range and lowest noise of any desktop interface, Apollo Twin USB gives you stellar 24-bit/192 kHz sound and breathtaking clarity.
Its premium mic preamps and class-leading conversion translate into rich three-dimensional recordings with exceptional depth and punch. Digitally controlled analog monitor outputs provide full resolution audio at all listening levels — letting you create better mixes in real-world environments
A Complete Analog Studio with Realtime UAD Plug-In Processing
Imagine having access to a classic analog recording studio, right on your desktop. Apollo Twin USB lets you record and mix through the full range of UAD Powered Plug-Ins — including vintage EQs, compressors, reverbs, tape machines and more — at near-zero latency, regardless of your audio software buffer size.
The key to its analog magic is onboard UAD-2 DUO DSP Processing, which powers the UAD plug-ins while reducing the strain on your host CPU. Apollo Twin USB includes the "Realtime Analog Classics" plug-in bundle.
Track Through Classic Preamps Using Unison Technology
Unison technology allows Apollo’s Twin USB’s mic preamps and front-panel DI to sound and behave like the world's most sought-after tube and solid state preamps, guitar amps, and stompboxes — including their all-important impedance, gain stage "sweet spots," and circuit behaviors. Based on breakthrough integration between Apollo’s analog inputs and its onboard UAD processing, Unison lets you track through a range of colorful emulations from Neve, API, and Marshall with amazing tone.
Professional I/O Connections
Apollo Twin USB is a 2x6 interface with two class-leading mic/line preamps, two analog line outputs, two digitally controlled analog monitor outputs, and up to eight additional channels of digital inputs via Optical connection. Its conveniently located Hi-Z instrument input and headphone jack allow you to capture inspiration the moment it strikes.
A Sleek New App
Console 2.0 is Apollo Twin USB’s software control interface. Its intuitive, analog console-style design provides realtime tracking and monitoring with UAD Powered Plug-Ins, Channel Strip presets, Drag & Drop functionality, dynamically resizable windows, and more.
Easy to Use with Any DAW
Apollo Twin USB is compatible with major DAWs, including Pro Tools, Cubase, Ableton Live, and more — allowing seamless integration no matter what recording software you use.
Universal Audio Apollo Twin Duo USB
• Desktop 2x6 USB 3 audio interface with world-class 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
• Realtime UAD Processing for tracking through vintage Compressors, EQs, Tape Machines, Mic Preamps, and Guitar Amp plug-ins with near-zero (sub-2ms) latency
• USB 3.0 connection for easy connectivity on Windows-based recording systems
• Unison™ technology offers stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based mic preamps
• Two premium mic/line preamps; two line 3-4 outputs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphones output
• Two digitally-controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels
• Up to eight channels of additional digital input via Optical connection
• Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
• Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, RTAS, & AAX 64 in all major DAWs
• Sample rates up to 192 kHz* at 24-bit word length
• Up to 10 x 6 simultaneous input/output channels
- Two channels of analog-to-digital conversion via: Two balanced mic/line inputs, One Hi-Z instrument input
- Six channels of digital-to-analog conversion via: Digitally-controlled stereo monitor outputs, Stereo headphone outputs, Line outputs 3-4
- Up to eight channels of digital inputs via: Eight channels ADAT optical with S/MUX for high sample rates, or Two channels S/PDIF optical with sample rate conversion
• 64-bit device drivers
• Two high-resolution, ultra-transparent, digitally-controlled analog mic preamps
• Front panel and software control of all preamp parameters
• Low cut filter, 48V phantom power, 20 dB pad, polarity inversion, and stereo linking
• Digitally-controlled analog monitor outputs maintains highest fidelity
• Independently-addressable stereo headphone outputs
• Independently-addressable line outputs 3-4 can be used for additional cue mix
• Front panel control of monitor levels and muting
• Two (DUO) SHARC DSP processors
• Realtime UAD Processing on all analog and digital inputs
• Same features and functionality as other UAD-2 devices when used with DAW
• Includes UAD Powered Plug-Ins “Realtime Analog Classics” bundle
• Complete UAD Powered Plug-Ins library is available online
• Console application:
- Enables tracking and/or monitoring with Realtime UAD Processing
- Remote control of Apollo Twin features and functionality
- Virtual I/O for routing DAW tracks through Console
- Two independent stereo Auxiliary buses
• Console Recall plug-in:
- Saves Apollo Twin configurations inside DAW sessions for easy recall
- Facilitates control of Apollo Twin USB's monitoring features from within the DAW
- VST, RTAS, AAX 64, plug-in formats
• UAD Meter & Control Panel application:
- Configures global UAD settings and monitors system usage
• Attractive and durable desktop form factor
• Locking power supply prevents accidental disconnection
• Easily updateable firmware
• One year warranty includes parts and labor