Item number: 261012
- Eindhoven XXL On request Closed
- Rotterdam XXXL On request Closed
- Amsterdam XL On request Closed
- The DJGear Shop - Amsterdam NEW On request Closed
- The Hague On request Closed
- Deventer On request Closed
- Groningen On request Closed
- Heerlen On request Closed
- Leeuwarden On request Closed
- Utrecht On request Closed
- Sint-Niklaas XXL On request Open today from 10:00
- Antwerp XXL On request Open today from 10:00
- Antwerp Outlet On request Open today from 10:00
- Bruges On request Open today from 10:00
- Brussels On request Open today from 10:00
- Ghent On request Open today from 10:00
- The DJGear Shop - Ghent On request Closed
- Hasselt On request Open today from 10:00
- Herentals On request Open today from 10:00
- Leuven On request Open today from 10:00
- Liege On request Open today from 10:00
- Mechelen On request Open today from 10:00
- Ostend On request Closed
- Roeselare On request Open today from 10:00
- Valenciennes On request Open today from 10:00
Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS6
1 SPOT Technology
1 SPOT Technology… what does that mean and why should I care? Technically, it's switching power supply technology, which is very different than what anyone has ever put inside a power brick. Normally, you would find just a big transformer and a handful of small electronic components inside a power brick… old tech that hasn't changed in decades and has a lot of limitations. We took the same triple filtered switching power supply technology found in our famous 1 SPOT and scaled it up to make the 1 SPOT Pro models. With much more space to work with, we were able to completely eliminate noise, provide total electrical isolation between outputs, create multiple voltages, and still give you the ability to use it anywhere in the world.
A major benefit of using a switching power supply is that it can handle far more current (power being pulled out of it) than any transformer-based power supply. Although we had to put power rating labels on each output to satisfy certification agencies (yes, we actually certified these, unlike most companies), the outputs can generally handle far more than the label shows. For example, you can connect a 300mA pedal to a 200mA output, without causing any problems. With a transformer-based power supply, you can't get away with that. The important thing is to not exceed the total of all the labels. With a CS7, the output labels add up to 1900mA total. That means the total current draw of all your pedals should be less than 1900mA. That total current rating is roughly double the current load of the most common power brick, for a lot less money.
Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS6
88 x 160 x 31mm (3.46 x 6.30 x 1.22"); 590 grams (1.3 lbs.) - weight and dimensions of power supply only, not including cables or packaging.
The 1 SPOT Pro CS6 can be used anywhere in the world without the use of a step-up or step-down transformer. Like our 1 SPOT, it transforms wall voltage from 100-240Vac, and converts it into the stated voltages on the bottom of the unit.
The 1 SPOT Pro CS6 includes a generous assortment of cables and converter plugs. The cables are of various lengths, color-coded for easy cable management and with right angle plugs on the pedal end.
Available Output Voltages
Outputs 1-2: 9VDC (500mA)
Outputs 3-4: 9VDC or 18VDC (100mA)
Outputs 5-6: 9VDC or 12VDC (200mA)