Item number: 139540
This item is not available from stock, but may be available with our supplier. In most cases, the item can still be delivered quickly. Please contact our customer service for the best price and delivery time.
Pop/RockPrice on request
Drumkit From Hell59,-
Number 1 Hits59,-
Made of Metal59,-
AmericanaPrice on request
- Sint-Niklaas XXL On request Open today till 18:00
- Antwerp On request Open today till 18:00
- Bruges On request Open today till 18:00
- Brussels On request Open today till 18:00
- Ghent On request Open today till 18:00
- Herentals On request Open today till 18:00
- Leuven On request Open today till 18:00
- Liege On request Open today till 18:00
- Mechelen On request Open today till 18:00
- Roeselare On request Open today till 18:00
- Valenciennes On request Open today from 14:00
Toontrack Indie Folk EZX
The Indie Folk EZX was recorded at the Avast! Recording Co. in Seattle, home to bands such as Fleet Foxes, The Shins and Band Of Horses. It comes with three complete vintage kits: a 1960s Gretsch Round Badge sampled with both sticks and mallets, a Ludwig from the 1950s as well as a Slingerland Rolling Bomber kit dating back to the 1940s. Also included are two tambourines, a hi-hat mounted tambourine jingle, an extra kick and snare as well as a 28" floor tom. Organic, warm, intimate or ambient – the Indie Folk EZX gives you handpicked drums with an incredible range, sampled in painstaking detail, Toontrack style.
Toontrack Indie Folk EZX
• Windows XP, PIII/Athlon 1,8GHz
• Mac OS X 10.5, G5 1GHz
• 2 GB free disc space, 512 MB RAM, DVD drive. A working EZdrummer version 1.3 or a Superior Drummer 2.3 (or above) installation.
• Three (3) complete kits
• Two EZXs in one! Each kit come in two variations: a standard multi-mic mix and a classic four-mic mix
• Custom drums from the 1940s to the 1960s
• Default kit sampled with both drumsticks and mallets
• Recorded at Avast! Recording Co. in Seattle, WA
• Included MIDI performed by sampling drummer Stephen Belans
1961 Gretsch Round Badge
Kick: 14 x 22?. Head: Powerstroke 3, Ambassador Bass
Snare: 5 x 14?. Head: Vintage A Coated, Ambassador Clear
Racktom: 9 x 12?. Head: Ambassador Coated, Ambassador Clear
Floortom: 16 x 16?. Head: Ambassador Coated, Ambassador Clear
Recorded with both sticks and mallets
1940s Slingerland Rolling Bomber with calfskin heads
Kick: 14 x 28?
Snare: 6.5 x 14?
Rack: 9 x 13?
Floor: 12 x 14?
Kick: 14 x 20?. Head: Powerstroke 3 Bass, Aquarian
Snare: 5.5 x 14?. Head: Coated Ambassador, Ambassador snare
Racktom: 9 x 13?. Head: Coated Ambassador x 2
Floortom: 16 x 16?. Head: Coated Ambassador x 2
1960s Zildjian A 19?
Zildjian K Constantinople 18? (sticks and mallets)
1960s Zildjian A 16?
1960s Zildjian A 14? (sticks and mallets)
1960s Zildjian A 22?
Zildjian K Light 24? (sticks and mallets)
Zildjian New Beat 15? with mounted tambourine jingle
Zildjian K Light 16? (sticks and mallets)
Kick: 22? Gretsch Round Badge 1958 without front head. Head: Coated Powerstroke 3
Snare: 7 x 14? Slingerland Artist. Head: Coated Powerstroke 3, Evans 300 Hazy
Tom: Ludwig 28? Floor Tom. Head: Ludwig original