- Eindhoven XXL In stock Try in store
- Rotterdam XXXL In stock Try in store
- Amsterdam XL Not in stock Try in store
- The DJGear Shop - Amsterdam NEW Not in stock Try in store
- The Hague XXL Not in stock Try in store
- The DJGear Shop - Den Haag NEW Not in stock Try in store
- Deventer Not in stock Try in store
- Groningen Not in stock Try in store
- Heerlen Not in stock Try in store
- Leeuwarden Not in stock Try in store
- Utrecht Not in stock Try in store
- Valenciennes Not in stock Try in store
- Antwerp XXL Not in stock Try in store
- Antwerp Outlet Not in stock Try in store
- Bruges Not in stock Try in store
- Brussels Not in stock Try in store
- Ghent Not in stock Try in store
- The DJGear Shop - Ghent Not in stock Try in store
- Hasselt Not in stock Try in store
- Herentals Not in stock Try in store
- Kortrijk NEW Not in stock Try in store
- Leuven Not in stock Try in store
- Mechelen Not in stock Try in store
- Ostend Not in stock Try in store
- Roeselare Not in stock Try in store
- Distribution Centre Not in stock
Taylor 522e 12-Fret
The V-Class design also puts the top more in tune with the strings, which improves the intonation across the entire fretboard, eliminating sour notes and creating a more balanced tonal output between fretted and open strings. The hardwood mahogany top also helps smooth out a player's attack for a more consistent tonal response across the frequency spectrum. Noteworthy aesthetic touches include a shaded edgeburst body and neck, faux tortoise shell binding, a rosette of faux tortoise shell framed by grained ivoroid, and a grained ivoroid Century fretboard inlay. With Taylor's onboard ES2 pickup and preamp, all your expressive playing nuances will translate into your amplified sound. This Grand Concert guitar ships in a deluxe hardshell case.
Grand Concert: A smaller-bodied guitar ideally suited for fingerstyle.
Tropical Mahogany: The hardwood top produces strong fundamentals with clarity and focus.
Tropical Mahogany: A midrange powerhouse. Mahogany is prized for balance and articulation, making it one of the best all-around tonewoods there is.
Expression System 2: The Expression System 2 captures more of a guitar's dynamic properties using a breakthrough behind-the-saddle design.
Non-cutaway: The clean, symmetrical look of a traditional acoustic guitar.
V-Class Bracing: A revolutionary design that balances the flexibility and stability of the top, V-Class bracing produces unmatched sustain, volume, and intonation.
Taylor 522e 12-Fret
Scale Length: 24-7/8"
Nut & Saddle: Black Graphite, Micarta saddle
Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
Number of Frets: 18
Tuners: Taylor Slot Head
Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
Body Length: 19 1/2"
Body Width: 15"
Body Depth: 4 3/8"
Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Ebony
Top Finish: Gloss
Back Config: 2-piece No Wedge
Backstrap Finish: None
Rosette Size: Single Ring
Bridge Inlay: None
Back/Side Finish: Gloss
Armrest Binding: None
Backstrap Wood: None
Rosette Mat.: Ivoroid
Stain/Sunburst: Medium Brown Stain with Shaded Edge Burst
Neck Width: 1-3/4"
Fretboard Inlay: Century
Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Ebony
Heel Cap Binding: West African Ebony
Type of Neck Joint: Scarf
Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
Fretboard Wood: West African Ebony
Neck Finish: Satin
Heel Length: 3-1/4"
Peghead Finish: Gloss
Peghead Binding: None
Peghead Type: Slot Head
Peghead Purfling: None
Headstock Overlay: West African Ebony
Peghead Inlay: None
Peghead Logo: Grained Ivoroid
Bridge Pins: West African Ebony
Fingerboard Ext: None
Edge Trim: None