- Eindhoven Not in stock Try in store
- Amsterdam Not in stock Try in store
- The DJGear Shop - Amsterdam NEW Not in stock Try in store
- The Hague Not in stock Try in store
- Groningen Not in stock Try in store
- Heerlen Not in stock Try in store
- Leeuwarden Not in stock Try in store
- Rotterdam XXL Not in stock Try in store
- Utrecht Not in stock Try in store
- Sint-Niklaas XXL Only in store Closed
- Liege In stock Closed
- Antwerp XXL Not in stock Closed
- Bruges Not in stock Closed
- Brussels Not in stock Closed
- Ghent Not in stock Closed
- Hasselt Not in stock Closed
- Herentals Not in stock Closed
- Leuven Not in stock Closed
- Mechelen Not in stock Closed
- Roeselare Not in stock Closed
- Valenciennes Not in stock Try in store
Tama HH605 Iron Cobra Hihat Stand
By tilting the bottom hi-hat cymbal, you can get a crisper and clearer hi-hat sound with your foot.
Non-Loosening Tension Rod
Specially shaped plastic and metal nuts fit together perfectly to keep the cymbal rod from loosening while playing.
6-Way Tension Adjustment
Six different levels of tension can be achieved quickly by using the six easily visible settings.
Swing Lock Clutch
This allows the top hi-hat cymbal to float more freely, maximizing the natural resonance of the cymbals. HH605 also contains our usual felt washer so you have the option to choose.
Spare-The-Rods Tension Rod Protector
No more tension rods getting bent out of shape during transport! With Spare-The-Rod, you can save your tension rod the rigors of the road by packing it in the specially designed upper section pipe. It's a small, but very significant TAMA hardware innovation.
1.Insert the tension rod into the upper tube.
2.Hold the tension rod in place with the hi-hat clutch.
3.Done. The upper tube covers the tension rod.
Since the foot pedal can be rotated around the tripod base, the Swivel Foot feature greatly expands floor space and set-up flexibility.