- The DJGear Shop - Den Haag NEW Only in store Try in store
- Groningen Only in store Try in store
- Amsterdam XL Not in stock Try in store
- The DJGear Shop - Amsterdam NEW Not in stock Try in store
- The Hague XXL Not in stock Try in store
- Deventer Not in stock Try in store
- Eindhoven XXL Not in stock Try in store
- Heerlen Not in stock Try in store
- Leeuwarden Not in stock Try in store
- Rotterdam XXXL Not in stock Try in store
- Utrecht Not in stock Try in store
- Valenciennes Not in stock Try in store
- The DJGear Shop - Ghent In stock Try in store
- Antwerp XXL Not in stock Try in store
- Antwerp Outlet Not in stock Try in store
- Bruges Not in stock Try in store
- Brussels Not in stock Try in store
- Ghent Not in stock Try in store
- Hasselt Not in stock Try in store
- Herentals Not in stock Try in store
- Kortrijk NEW Not in stock Try in store
- Leuven Not in stock Try in store
- Mechelen Not in stock Try in store
- Ostend Not in stock Try in store
- Roeselare Not in stock Try in store
- Distribution Centre Not in stock
Studiologic SL88 Studio
The lightness of the authentic touch
The SL88 Studio adopts the latest hammer action keybed technology from FATAR giving the best piano touch feeling. TP/100LR is remarkably lighter than any other. Each of the keys provides 3 contacts for superior performance. With the respect of the full weighted touch of the real piano action, the new design guarantees a very fluent and authentic feel. The results of this combination are simply amazing.
Form follows perfomance
With its compact profile, the SL88 Studio is an extremely portable professional controller. Thanks to a perfect integration with the TP/100LR keyboard, it weighs less than 14 kilograms. The SL88 Studio is stage and studio ready with a rugged full metal casing. Sculptured endcaps made of a highly resistant synthetic material help to shield the keybed perfectly and provide a safe grip when handling and transporting.
Total access with total ease
Located in the center of the instrument is a razor-sharp TFT color display. In combination with the high quality six-way controller knob, you can navigate through all SL88 Studio functions fast and with ease. Functions such as switching through the four zones are achieved by moving the controller, and then by clicking and turning the same knob again, you can select and adjust the desired parameter. Simple, intuitive and fast! Additionally, the three pushbuttons to the right of the control knob bring you back to the top-level from any location in the system with just one push.
The SL88 Studio offers three X/Y stick controllers, not just for performance but also for direct control and manipulation of any desired sound parameter. Stick one is spring-loaded for both X/Y directions. The typical use for this stick is pitch and modulation control. Stick 2 is spring-loaded in X direction only. Stick 3 is free in X and Y directions, ideal for panning, cross fading and parameter control. All sticks feature an elegant, aluminum control shaft which feels perfectly balanced and expressive between your fingertips.
Magnetic rail system
With the innovative Magnetic Rail System at the rear of the SL88 Studio you can easily adapt a note stand or an extension plate to hold your written notes, music, laptop or tablet. It works as brilliantly easy as it looks. Just click the brackets into the backrail to match the position you need for your accessory items.
Studiologic SL88 Studio
• 88 Keys, TP/100LR Premium Hammer Action
• Triple switch detection system
• Soft, Medium, Hard, Fixed (programmable)
• 6 Editable user's velocity curves (with SL Editor)
• 250 Programs
• 12 Programs Groups
• 4 Programmable Zones
• 2 MIDI Ports separately assignable
CONTROLS / UI
• 3 Programmable sticks
• Rotating encoder with navigation controls
• 3 Function buttons
• Display: Color graphic LCD - TFT, 320 x 240
• Pedals: 2 switch, 1 continuous, 1 universal
• MIDI: In, Out1, Out2
• USB: USB to Host, MIDI, USB Powered
• DC IN: 9V
• Input: 100-240V / Output: 9V-1A
SIZE AND WEIGHT
• Width: 126 cm / 49,6"
• Depth: 31 cm / 12,2"
• Height: 11,7 cm / 4,6"
• Weight: 13,7 Kg / 30,2 lbs
• SL88 Studio
• Power adapter
• CD Manual