- Brussels Only in store Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Sint-Niklaas XXL Not in stock Tuesday open from 10:00
- Antwerp Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Bruges Not in stock Tuesday open from 10:00
- Ghent Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Herentals Not in stock Tuesday open from 10:00
- Leuven Not in stock Tuesday open from 10:00
- Liege Not in stock Open tomorrow from 14:00
- Mechelen Not in stock Tuesday open from 10:00
- Roeselare Not in stock Tuesday open from 10:00
- Valenciennes Not in stock Open tomorrow from 15:00
Studiologic SL88 Grand
More than 30 years’ experience in exclusive keybeds meets an all-new, powerful, operating system. Perfect for you to control your hardware and virtual instruments. All provided in a powerful new refreshing way. Working together with musicians we have created a user interface which is perfect for quick navigation and setup, but also gives you excellent in-depth control. The SL88 Grand is ready to be at the very heart of your system.
A Great Keyboard for a Grand Touch
The SL88 Grand uses the best-graded hammer action keybed with Ivory Touch and wooden keys, to give you the natural feel of a well balanced grand piano. Each of the keys provides 3 contacts for superior performance. The results of this combination are simply amazing. From the slightest pianissimo up to the strongest fortissimo, the keys translate every nuance of your performance in an inspiring and truly superb way.
Form follows perfomance
With its compact profile, the SL88 Grand is an extremely portable professional controller. Even with its high-end graded hammer action / wooden keyboard, it weighs less than 21 kilograms. The SL88 Grand is studio and stage ready with a rugged full metal casing. Sculptured endcaps made of a highly resistant synthetic material help to shield the premium TP40 wood keybed perfectly and provide a safe grip when handling and transporting.
Studiologic SL88 Grand
• 88 Keys, TP/40WOOD Graded Hammer Action
• Ivory Feel
• Triple switch detection system
• Soft, Medium, Hard, Fixed (programmable)
• 6 Editable user's velocity curves (with SL Editor)
• 250 Programs
• 12 Programs Groups
• 4 Programmalbe Zones
• 2 MIDI Ports separately assignable
CONTROLS / UI
• 3 Programmalbe sticks
• Rotating encoder with naviagations controls
• 3 Function buttons
• Display: Color graphic LCD – TFT (320 x 240)
• Pedals: 2 switch, 1 continuos, 1 universal
• MIDI: In, Out1, Out2
• USB: USB to Host, MIDI, USB Powered
• power DC IN: 9V
• adapter: Input: 100-240V / Output: 9V-1A
SIZE AND WEIGHT
• Width: 126 cm / 49,6"
• Depth: 31 cm / 12,2"
• Height: 11,7 cm / 4,6"
• Weight: 20,8 Kg / 45,8 lbs
• SL88 Grand
• Power adapter
• CD Manual