- Ghent In stock Try in store
- Sint-Niklaas XXL Not in stock Try in store
- Antwerp Not in stock Try in store
- Bruges Not in stock Try in store
- Brussels Not in stock Try in store
- Herentals Not in stock Try in store
- Leuven Not in stock Try in store
- Liege Not in stock Try in store
- Mechelen Not in stock Try in store
- Roeselare Not in stock Try in store
- Valenciennes Not in stock Try in store
Strymon Ojai R30
Ojai R30’s dual-stage topology, pre-regulated outputs, optically isolated feedback, and advanced multistage filtering allow your pedals to achieve their highest possible dynamic range.
Ojai R30’s all analog circuitry offers two stages of isolation, completely eliminating ground loop and AC line noise issues, allowing your pedals to sound like they were designed to sound.
World tour ready
With automatic international power compatibility built-in, Ojai R30 delivers clean, reliable power to all your pedals, on any stage anywhere you play in the world.
Never run out of outputs
Have a growing rig? Ojai R30 is part of an expandable system. Gain more outputs by connecting additional Ojai units to the 24V Thru jack. Or use Ojai R30 to add five more outputs to our Zuma power supply (sold separately).
Strymon Ojai R30
Ins & Outs
• 5 high-current, fully isolated 9V outputs with center-negative polarity
• 3 dedicated 9V outputs (500mA)
• 2 adjustable outputs offer 9V (500mA), 12V (375mA), or 18V (250mA) DC options
• 500mA per output powers nearly any pedal
• 5 pedal cables included (5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connectors, right angle to right angle, 18? length)
• 24V power adapter (PS-124), EIAJ-05 power adapter cable, and IEC cable included
• 24V Thru jack allows connection to additional Strymon Ojai (sold separately)
• 5 individual custom transformers (one per channel) deliver clean, consistent power
• Worldwide power compatibility ensures no-hassle international touring
• Energy efficient, compact design
• Lightweight and rugged anodized midnight blue aluminum chassis
• Ultra low profile design fits under nearly any pedalboard
• Designed and built in the USA