Populair from Steinberg
Steinberg Cubase Artist 9.5
Recording and editing
The superior audio recording and editing capabilities in Cubase Artist let you get the very best out of your recordings in the fastest and easiest way. Conjure the perfect take out of the lane tracks with the dedicated comping tool. Create and compare different variations of your songs with TrackVersions, and perfect your audio recordings in real time with AudioWarp time-stretching, pitch-shifting and warp quantize. Just hit record and let creativity flow.
Let inspiration strike with creative composing tools
Are you looking for harmonic inspiration? With Chord Pads and Chord Track in Cubase Artist you have three intelligent compositional tools at your side that offer a playfully and creative approach to beautiful chord progressions and advanced harmonic voicings. In addition, VST Expression 2 gives you a revolutionary approach to create and edit instrument articulation and dynamics for each individual note for a much more natural feel and absolute accuracy.
Instruments and FX open up universe of sound
Cubase Artist delivers an impressive palette of VST instruments and effect processors for audio and MIDI right out of the box. Whether you’re looking for the lush sounds of Padshop, analogue synth madness that seeps from Retrologue 2, the highly acclaimed rhythmic diversity of Groove Agent SE 4, top-notch audio processing with the REVelation reverb or VST amps for guitar and bass, there are endless possibilities in Cubase Artist that open up to musicians and producers.
Steinberg Cubase Artist 9.5
• Award-winning 32-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine with up to 192 kHz, flexible routing and full automatic delay compensation
• Simultaneous playback of 64 audio tracks, 128 MIDI tracks and up to 32 physical inputs and outputs
• MixConsole for pro mixing desk experience and integrated high-end channel strip with dynamics and EQ
• Comprehensive set of 8 outstanding instruments with over 3,000 sounds, including HALion Sonic SE 2, Groove Agent SE 4, Padshop, Retrologue 2 and LoopMash 2
• Suite of over 70 high-end audio and MIDI VST effect processors, including Pitch Correct for vocal editing, VST Amp Rack and VST Bass Amp guitar and bass tone suites, Quadrafuzz v2 and many more!
• Intelligent compositional tools like Chord Track and Chord Pads for creative and playful composing of harmonic progressions and advanced voicings
• Thousands of MIDI construction kits, audio loops and samples as building blocks to create sketches, play-alongs or even full songs with just a few clicks
• Lightning-fast multi-take comping with the dedicated lane tracks and the click-and-drag comp tool for conjuring the perfect recording
• TrackVersions for playlists-like editing and render-in-place for easily bouncing MIDI and audio parts
• Streamlined music notation and score editing feature set