Item number: 230137
This item is not available from stock, but may be available with our supplier. In most cases, the item can still be delivered quickly. Please contact our customer service for the best price and delivery time.
- Rotterdam XXL On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Amsterdam On request Open today till 22:00
- The DJGear Shop - Amsterdam NEW On request Open today till 22:00
- The Hague On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Eindhoven On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Groningen On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Heerlen On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Leeuwarden On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Utrecht On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Sint-Niklaas XXL On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Antwerp XXL On request Open today till 18:00
- Bruges On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Brussels On request Open today till 18:00
- Ghent On request Open today till 18:00
- Hasselt On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Herentals On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Leuven On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Liege On request Open today from 14:00
- Mechelen On request Open today till 18:00
- Roeselare On request Open today till 18:00
- Valenciennes On request Open today from 15:00
Soundcraft Signature 22 MTK
The Soundcraft Signature 22MTK incorporate Soundcraft’s iconic Ghost mic preamps, directly drawn from the company’s top-of-the-line professional consoles, to deliver extraordinary audio quality with high headroom, wide dynamic range and exceptional resolution and clarity with a superb signal to noise ratio. They employ Soundcraft’s Sapphyre Assymetric EQ for perfectly equalizing every vocal and instrumental element in a mix with the unmistakable musicality inherent in every Soundcraft console, plus the GB Series audio routing technology famous in thousands of live venues worldwide.
It includes a wide variety of built-in Lexicon studio-grade reverb, chorus, modulation and other effects and dbx limiters on the input channels. In addition, the console’s multi-track USB audio interface allows any VST/AU/AAX/TDM/RTAS plug-ins to be inserted on any input channel, enabling studio plug-ins to be seamlessly integrated with live performances. Accompanying the consoles are free downloads of the Lexicon MPX-L native plug-in and Ableton Live 9 Lite.
The console is designed to deliver pristine recordings. Both have an ultra-low-latency USB interface that flawlessly captures every channel, which can then be mixed or transferred to a DAW for further mixdown and production. The consoles offer XLR and switchable Hi-Z inputs that enable guitars, basses and other instruments to be directly connected.
The Soundcraft Signature 22MTK features smooth, premium-quality faders with GB® Series audio routing with flexible pre/post switching on each Aux, and subgroups with powerful routing and switching options as well as dedicated outputs.
Both the Soundcraft Signature 12MTK and Soundcraft Signature 22MTK are built using tour-grade robust metal construction and top-quality components. Both have an internal universal power supply.
Soundcraft Signature 22 MTK
• High-Performance 22-input small format analogue mixer with onboard effects and multi-track USB recording and playback
• 24-in/22-out ultra-low latency USB playback and recording interface
• Iconic Soundcraft Ghost mic preamps with ultra-low noise performance
• Renowned Soundcraft Sapphyre British EQ with sweepable mid-bands per channel
• Lexicon® Effects Engine featuring award-winning Reverbs, Delays, Choruses and Modulations
• dbx Limiters (High-ratio Compressors) on input channels
• Switchable Hi-Z inputs for guitars, basses and other instruments
• Hi-Pass Filters (low-cut) and 48V Phantom Power on all mic channels
• Comprehensive Soundcraft GB series audio routing with Auxes (flexible pre/post switching) and subgroups with switching and dedicated outputs
• Smooth premium-quality faders
• Robust metal construction for tour-grade build quality and reliability
• Internal universal power supply
• Channels: 22
• Soundcraft Ghost Preamps: 16
• Soundcraft Sapphyre EQ: 4-band, (2 band of swept mids)
• dbx Limiters on inputs: 8
• Lexicon Effects: Dual Engine
• USB Interface: 24-in/22-out.
• Auxes: 5
• Subgroups: 4 mono / 2 stereo
• Faders: 100mm