- Heerlen In stock Try in store
- Rotterdam XXL Not in stock Try in store
- Amsterdam Not in stock Try in store
- The DJGear Shop - Amsterdam NEW Not in stock Try in store
- The Hague Not in stock Try in store
- Eindhoven Not in stock Try in store
- Groningen Not in stock Try in store
- Leeuwarden Not in stock Try in store
- Utrecht Not in stock Try in store
- Sint-Niklaas XXL Not in stock Try in store
- Antwerp XXL Not in stock Try in store
- Bruges Not in stock Try in store
- Brussels Not in stock Try in store
- Ghent Not in stock Try in store
- Hasselt Not in stock Try in store
- Herentals Not in stock Try in store
- Leuven Not in stock Try in store
- Liege Not in stock Try in store
- Mechelen Not in stock Try in store
- Roeselare Not in stock Try in store
- Valenciennes Not in stock Try in store
Pristine Audio Quality. A Soundcraft Tradition.
For over 40 years, audio professionals have trusted Soundcraft mixing solutions for pristine sound quality and reliable performance. Notepad series mixers continue this tradition with professional-grade Soundcraft microphone preamps, convenient XLR and 1/4” connectors, and durable metal enclosures built to stand the test of time.
Comfortably Familiar. Incredibly Powerful.
You’ll find yourself right at home with Notepad’s traditional channel strip layout. Aux sends and three EQ controls per channel give you a level of convenience often reserved for larger consoles. A rotary headphone volume control makes it easy to adjust your personal listening level, while a master fader level with LED metering provides precise control over your master output signal. Designed for home studios, rehearsals, live performances, and podcast production, the Notepad series provides a layout that’s familiar to audio professionals yet easy to grasp for beginners.
Perfect for Rehearsals, Gigs, and More.
The deceptively compact Notepad mixers easily fit in a gear bag and provide plenty of capability for writing sessions, rehearsals and gigs. Notepad mixers are engineered to provide iconic Soundcraft performance and allow you to connect your favorite gear like microphones, guitars, keyboards and more. With three models available (Notepad-5, -8FX and -12FX), there’s a Notepad mixer that’s a perfect match—whether you’re a singer-songwriter or a small rock ensemble.
Your All-in-One Podcasting Solution.
The combination of premium Soundcraft components and the built-in USB audio interface make Notepad the ideal centerpiece for your podcasting workflow. The Notepad-12FX gives your production a level of polish typically achieved by recording studios. From capturing monologues to interviews with multiple panelists, Notepad mixers are designed to help you share your ideas with the world.
Iconic Lexicon Digital Effects.
The Notepad-12FX features premium, studio-quality effects by Lexicon that help you achieve truly professional sound without additional plug-ins or equipment. Enhance your projects with reverb, chorus, or delay with tap tempo control, backed by industry-leading signal processing technology built into the Notepad’s DSP engine.
Work Seamlessly with Your Mac or PC.
Notepad's integrated USB audio interface allows you to easily record, edit and play projects using your favorite audio software. By combining Soundcraft legendary audio performance with HARMAN signal processing and the built-in USB interface for your computer, Notepad offers the best of both analog and digital audio in a no-compromise solution.
• Get legendary Soundcraft quality from professional microphone preamps
• Easily record, edit and playback from your Mac and PC with an integrated USB audio interface—simply plug-and-play with your Mac
• Sweeten your mix with HARMAN digital signal processing including iconic Lexicon reverb, echo and delay
• Getting a great mix is easy with a familiar channel strip layout that includes EQ, aux send, master fader level and rotary headphone volume control
• Durable metal enclosure that’s built-to-last
• Input (Mic) - Mic/Line Combo Inputs: 4
• Input (Mic) – Gain: 4
• Input (Mic) - Inputs with Hi-Z: 2
• Input (Mic) - Peak Light: 4
• Input (Mic) - EQ High: 4
• Input (Mic) - EQ Mid: 4
• Input (Mic) - EQ Low: 4
• Input (Mic) – Pan: 4
• Input (Mic) – Level: 4
• Input (Line) - 1/4" Stereo Line Inputs w/Trim: 2
• Input (Line) - RCA Stereo Line Inputs: 1
• Input (Line) - 1/4" Stereo Line External FX Return: 1
• Input (Line) - Aux/FX: 3
• Input (Line) – Balance: 4
• Input (USB) - USB Return: 2, summed with RCA, to channel 9/10
• Output - Master Stereo Out: 1
• Output - Monitor Stereo Out: 1
• Output - Aux Out: 1
• Lexicon Processing - Reverb/Chorus/Delay: 1
• Lexicon Processing - Tap Tempo: 1
• Output Control - Master Level Fader: 1
• Output Control - Monitor/Phones Level: 1
• Output Control - Output Meters: 4x LED