- Sint-Niklaas XXL In stock Try in store
- Antwerp In stock Try in store
- Brussels In stock Try in store
- Bruges Not in stock Try in store
- Ghent Not in stock Try in store
- Herentals Not in stock Try in store
- Leuven Not in stock Try in store
- Liege Not in stock Try in store
- Mechelen Not in stock Try in store
- Roeselare Not in stock Try in store
- Valenciennes Not in stock Try in store
Vintage Dynamic Vocal Microphone for Studio and Live Use
The British-built CORONA has a tight supercardioid pattern with superb side rejection and sounds stunning on sung and spoken vocals, for which it was specifically developed. It also gives outstanding results on guitar amps, drums and other instruments, whether being used for live performance or studio recordings.
CORONA offers excellent presence and depth with incredible detail, and requires no EQ, making it brilliantly reliable and easy to use. Ready for life on the road, the mic is supplied in a velvet-lined, foam-padded, hard-shell flightcase.
With its Art Deco-inspired good looks and its exceptional performance, the CORONA is a must-have modern classic!
Sontronics microphones are used by Ed Sheeran, Aerosmith, Bloc Party, Dave Grohl, Blur, Katie Melua, BBC Bigband, PJ Harvey, Razolight, Muse, Abbey Road Studios, Keane, Status Quo, Artic Monkeys and many more.
Supercardiod Dynamic Microphone
Developed for vocals and speech
Also recommended for guitar amps, drums, percussion, saxophone, brass, harmonica
Ideal for live and studio use
Requires no EQ
Polar pattern: supercardioid
Frequency response: 50Hz - 15kHz
Sensitivity: -50dB ±2dB
Impedance: =600 Ohms
Connector: Three-pin XLR
Dimensions: 162 x 113 x 62mm
Comes in hard-shell flight case
Covered by Lifetime Warranty