- Eindhoven XXL In stock Try in store
- Amsterdam XL Not in stock Try in store
- The DJGear Shop - Amsterdam NEW Not in stock Try in store
- The Hague XXL Not in stock Try in store
- The DJGear Shop - Den Haag NEW Not in stock Try in store
- Deventer Not in stock Try in store
- Groningen Not in stock Try in store
- Heerlen Not in stock Try in store
- Leeuwarden Not in stock Try in store
- Rotterdam XXXL Not in stock Try in store
- Utrecht Not in stock Try in store
- Valenciennes Not in stock Try in store
- Antwerp XXL Not in stock Try in store
- Antwerp Outlet Not in stock Try in store
- Bruges Not in stock Try in store
- Brussels Not in stock Try in store
- Ghent Not in stock Try in store
- The DJGear Shop - Ghent Not in stock Try in store
- Hasselt Not in stock Try in store
- Herentals Not in stock Try in store
- Kortrijk NEW Not in stock Try in store
- Leuven Not in stock Try in store
- Mechelen Not in stock Try in store
- Ostend Not in stock Try in store
- Roeselare Not in stock Try in store
- Distribution Centre Not in stock
Showtec Quick DMX D512S
The software is designed to be user-friendly and can easily be used by even those whose knowledge of DMX and light programming is limited. We offer a unique software, which is free to download from our web site download page. The software is available for Windows and MacOS. All software upgrades are free.
The software contains several views: Editor, Pixels, Live, Stand Alone. Each view has its own dedicated tabs to have direct access to all necessary functions and settings.
Declare your lighting equipment in Editor > Fixtures. The library contains personality files for the most common fixtures (Spots, Bars, Moving heads, Color changer, Strobes, etc ...). This library is regularly updated to stay current with new fixture releases. If the light you are using is not included, you can ask for in our forum (https://thelightingcontroller.com/viewforum.php?f=25) and we will do it for you. Alternatively, it is easy to add and configure new ones by yourself in the software. You are able to re-patch your fixtures without losing previous made scenes and generators (fixtures based technology).
With Editor > Steps you can create scenes. The view manages many functionalities like:
• DMX values per fixture
• RGB color picker
• Chase step overview and editor
• Time and fade mode per channel
• 2D fixture view
• Fixtures grouping
In Generator, you can build complex lighting scenes within a few mouse clicks, it can handle pan/tilt movements, colors, gobo and effects, for a group of moving lights, with delay effects. It has preset shapes dedicated for dimmers, movements and colors.
With Pixels it’s easy to create chaser, rainbow, text effects or upload GIFs to use as template for your animated pixel show. Just add your devices with the correct horizontal and vertical pixels assign the color range and position on screen like the real setup. Pixels will do all calculations and generate all DMX values.
In Live, you can play and customize the show depending of your needs (pages, buttons, presets). Buttons can be made for colors, effects movements but can also trigger a complete light scene or timeline multimedia file. While operating in live it’s possible to overrule with the Editor.
With 3DView you can display the stage in 3 dimensions and it shows the lights moving in real time, from any point of view. Set stage size and place your objects and lighting fixtures. The program has a bank of basic objects (speakers, truss, music instruments, ...). You can also import your own objects. Set position of each object (or fixture). It is possible to set these parameters on a group of objects. Set textures, luminosity, smoke level for more realism.
Timeline is a synchronized multimedia show editing software. It is able to play multiple file formats (video, picture, audio and light scenes). Drop the files into the timelines and slide them in the desired time. The possible applications are:
• basic “sound and light”. The readable audio files are wav, mp3, ogg and wma format.
• “video and light” on LED screen or video projector. The readable picture files are bmp, jpg, png, giff. The readable video files are avi, mpg, mpeg, mov, wmv.
Sequential List is a vertical scenes list editing software. It is able to play the scenes one after each other with a “Go” button.
Overview of the main new features in QDMX V9:
• Lightshow Creator - press one button and get a complete ready to use lightshow
• 3DView – textured objects and new 3D engine
• multi head fixtures management from A to Z
• Generator – pan/tilt offsets/zoom/fan
• Live – improved BPM and Beat management
• Live – slider “shift” (from Generator)
• Virtual DJ connection
All these news are showed in these videos:
With the "D512S" interface it is possible to use Quick DMX software without any restriction for all 512 DMX channels. This interface can store one scene or chase for 512 DMX channels that will be played if connection with computer is lost.
Please note that Quick DMX D512S only works with Quick DMX software.
For technical support you can visit the technical forum https://thelightingcontroller.com.
Tutorials can be found in this link : http://bit.ly/1oHfq9m