Item number: 254562
This item is in stock at our shipping centre and can be dispatched immediately. Orders before 9:00 PM are shipped the same day.
- The DJGear Shop - Amsterdam NEW In stock Try in store
- The Hague XXL In stock Try in store
- The DJGear Shop - Den Haag NEW In stock Try in store
- Deventer In stock Try in store
- Eindhoven XXL In stock Try in store
- Groningen In stock Try in store
- Heerlen In stock Try in store
- Leeuwarden In stock Try in store
- Rotterdam XXXL In stock Try in store
- Utrecht In stock Try in store
- Amsterdam XL Not in stock Try in store
- Valenciennes In stock Try in store
- Antwerp XXL In stock Try in store
- Antwerp Outlet In stock Try in store
- Bruges In stock Try in store
- Brussels In stock Try in store
- Ghent In stock Try in store
- The DJGear Shop - Ghent In stock Try in store
- Hasselt In stock Try in store
- Herentals In stock Try in store
- Kortrijk NEW In stock Try in store
- Leuven In stock Try in store
- Mechelen In stock Try in store
- Ostend In stock Try in store
- Roeselare In stock Try in store
- Distribution Centre In stock
sE Electronics X1 S
Hand-crafted 1” true condenser capsule
Just like its predecessor, the X1 S utilizes a hand-made condenser capsule, meticulously constructed and tuned by the technicians in sE’s capsule room. Led by sE’s capsule master with nearly 30 years of capsule-building experience – these highly skilled technicians are incredibly specialized, and are only allowed to build sE’s production microphone capsules after 18 months of capsule-specific training. This results in a capsule built like the world’s finest musical instruments - and a capsule truly up to the challenge of recording them.
Ultra-low noise electronics
Where the original X1 was quiet, the electronics of the X1 S take its performance to a whole new level, making it one of the quietest mics in its class. Its internal redesign allows for improved sensitivity, dramatically increased SPL handling, and a huge reduction in self-noise.
Two switchable attenuation levels
The -10 dB and -20 dB pad switches provide extended dynamic range, enabling a wide range of applications and close-mic techniques for even the loudest instruments...think super-heavy electric guitars, fortissimo brass instruments, and heavy-footed kick drums.
Two switchable low-cut filters
Selectable at either 80Hz or 160Hz, these two filters help eliminate low-frequency rumble or footfall noise, as well as help compensate for excessive bass (proximity effect) with close-mic techniques.
All-metal housing and premium finish
Unlike the cheaply constructed bodies of some other "entry-level" microphones, the X1 S's all-metal chassis provides efficient rejection of any electrical interference and noise - and the high-quality finish ensures a great look for years to come.
Gold-plated XLR connector
Ensures loss-free, reliable signal connection for years and years and years and...
The X1 S comes complete with a rock-solid, newly designed swivel mic clip and thread adapter to fit with any mic stand. If you need additional rumble control and ‘plosive protection, the X1 S integrates perfectly with sE's Isolation Pack, as well as any of sE’s Reflexion Filters® - recommended for an instant pro vocal recording setup for your home studio.
sE Electronics X1 S
• Hand-crafted 1” true condenser capsule
• Ultra-low noise electronics
• Two switchable attenuation levels
• Two switchable low-cut filters
• All-metal housing and premium finish
• Gold-plated XLR connector
What’s in the box
• X1 S Studio Condenser Microphone
• Mic clip
• Thread adapter
• sE Logo sticker
• User manual with warranty card
Weight and Dimensions
• Diameter: 58 mm
• Length: 168 mm
• Weight: 440 g
• Size Box: 26 x 12x 10 cm (L x W x H)
• Weight Box: 0.67kg