Item number: 256623
- Rotterdam XXL In stock Try in store
- The Hague Only in store Try in store
- Eindhoven In stock Try in store
- Groningen In stock Try in store
- Heerlen In stock Try in store
- Leeuwarden In stock Try in store
- Utrecht In stock Try in store
- Amsterdam Not in stock Try in store
- Sint-Niklaas XXL In stock Try in store
- Antwerp XXL In stock Try in store
- Bruges In stock Try in store
- Brussels In stock Try in store
- Ghent In stock Try in store
- Hasselt In stock Try in store
- Herentals In stock Try in store
- Leuven In stock Try in store
- Liege In stock Try in store
- Mechelen In stock Try in store
- Roeselare In stock Try in store
- Valenciennes In stock Try in store
** Not valid in combination with other offers and promotions. Discounts, coupon codes and other promotions do not apply to B-Stock products.
sE Electronics X1 S Studio Bundle
Hand-crafted 1” true condenser capsule
Just like its predecessor, the X1 S utilizes a hand-made condenser capsule, meticulously constructed and tuned by the technicians in sE’s capsule room. Led by sE’s capsule master - with nearly 30 years of capsule-building experience – these highly skilled technicians are incredibly specialized, and are only allowed to build sE’s production microphone capsules after 18 months of capsule-specific training. This results in a capsule built like the world’s finest musical instruments - and a capsule truly up to the challenge of recording them.
Ultra-low noise electronics
Where the original X1 was quiet, the electronics of the X1 S take its performance to a whole new level, making it one of the quietest mics in its class. Its internal redesign allows for improved sensitivity, dramatically increased SPL handling, and a huge reduction in self-noise.
Two switchable attenuation levels
The -10 dB and -20 dB pad switches provide extended dynamic range, enabling a wide range of applications and close-mic techniques for even the loudest instruments...think super-heavy electric guitars, fortissimo brass instruments, and heavy-footed kick drums.
Two switchable low-cut filters
Selectable at either 80Hz or 160Hz, these two filters help eliminate low-frequency rumble or footfall noise, as well as help compensate for excessive bass (proximity effect) with close-mic techniques.
All-metal housing and premium finish
Unlike the cheaply constructed bodies of some other "entry-level" microphones, the X1 S's all-metal chassis provides efficient rejection of any electrical interference and noise - and the high-quality finish ensures a great look for years to come.
Gold-plated XLR connector
Ensures loss-free, reliable signal connection for years and years and years and...
The X1 S comes complete with a rock-solid, newly designed swivel mic clip and thread adapter to fit with any mic stand. If you need additional rumble control and ‘plosive protection, the X1 S integrates perfectly with sE's Isolation Pack, as well as any of sE’s Reflexion Filters® - recommended for an instant pro vocal recording setup for your home studio.
The Isolation Pack
For situations where greater rumble control and ‘plosive protection is desired, this bundle also includes sE’s Isolation Pack. The quick-release mechanism at the base of this shock mount makes it easy to insert and remove a mic – no screws, no hassle, just one twist to secure or release. And the integrated metal pop filter can be vertically positioned to accommodate any compatible microphone, or completely removed from the shock mount if desired.
The RF-X Reflexion Filter®
The X1 S Studio Bundle also includes sE’s industry-standard RF-X, letting you get a great sound anywhere, even without a professional vocal booth. Using the same patented design technology as sE’s original Reflexion Filter® Pro, the RF-X has a lightweight vented body and an efficient clamp assembly for unbeatable performance and ease of use.
sE Electronics X1 S Studio Bundle
Studio Microphone kit containing
• X1 S Studio Condenser Microphone
• Isolation Pack (Shock mount, pop filter)
• RF-X Reflection filter
• 3-meter XLR cable
• Mic clip
• Thread adapter
• sE Logo sticker
• User manual with warranty card
• Hand-crafted 1” true condenser capsule
• Ultra-low noise electronics
• Two switchable attenuation levels
• Two switchable low-cut filters
• All-metal housing and premium finish
• Gold-plated XLR connector
Weight and Dimensions
• Diameter X1S: 58 mm
• Length X1S: 168 mm
• Weight: 440 g
• Size isolation Pack: 165 x 115 x 111 mm
• Weight Isolation Pack: 250 gr
• Size RF-X: 374 x 200 x 304
• Weight RF-X: 1.55 kg
• Size Box: 46 x 42x 21 cm
• Weight Box: 3.60kg