- Sint-Niklaas XXL In stock Try in store
- Antwerp In stock Try in store
- Brussels In stock Try in store
- Herentals In stock Try in store
- Leuven In stock Try in store
- Liege In stock Try in store
- Mechelen In stock Try in store
- Roeselare In stock Try in store
- Bruges Not in stock Try in store
- Ghent Not in stock Try in store
- Valenciennes In stock Try in store
sE Electronics V7
The V7's road-ready design is all metal - no plastic parts here. The chassis' high quality, highly durable zinc alloy is designed to hold up under on-stage stress for years, and the spring steel mesh grille is dent-proof and corrosion-free for perfect reliability.
Also, see that beveled edge around the grille? That prevents your mic from rolling around when you put it down on top of your amp or the stage floor. (It's the little things that count.)
The V7's gold-plated XLR connector also ensures a loss-free and reliable signal connection for years to come.
Efficiently reduces unwanted wind noise and plosive pops....and just in case you don't like our stylish "sE Red" color, we've included a spare black windscreen in the box for you.
Innovative, specialized aluminum voice coil
The DMC7 dynamic element in the V7 has been custom-developed for a crisp, open sound that perfectly captures your voice and instruments in the most natural way you've ever heard on stage - and its sophisticated supercardioid capsule design helps isolate your voice from other instruments, ensuring vast amounts of gain before feedback.
Proven Neodymium magnets, tight production tolerances & high-end workmanship ensure excellent sensitivity, superior sound quality and superb consistency.
Patented integrated shock mount
The V7's brand new, patented shockmount efficiently decouples the capsule from mechanical vibration, providing exceptionally low handling noise as compared to other mics in its class. This means you can feel free to move around on stage without fear of rumbles, pops, or anything other than your voice coming through.
sE Electronics V7
IN THE BOX
• mic clip
• thread adapter
• black internal windscreen
• carrying pouch
• Capsule: Dynamic
• Voice Coil: Aluminum
• Magnet: Neodymium
• Directional Pattern: Supercardioid
• Frequency range: 40 Hz - 19 kHz
• Impedance: 300 Ohms
• Sensitivity: 2.0 mV/Pa (-54 dB)
• Connectivity: 3-pin male XLR
• Diameter: 54 mm x Length: 184 mm
• Weight: 305 g