Item number: 77080
- Rotterdam XXL On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Amsterdam On request Open today from 10:00
- Apeldoorn On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- The Hague On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Eindhoven On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Groningen On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Leeuwarden On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Utrecht On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Sint-Niklaas XXL On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Antwerp On request Open today from 10:00
- Bruges On request Sunday open from 10:00
- Brussels On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Ghent On request Open today from 10:00
- Herentals On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Leuven On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Liege On request Open today from 14:00
- Mechelen On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Roeselare On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Valenciennes On request Open today from 15:00
** Not valid in combination with other offers and promotions. Discounts, coupon codes and other promotions do not apply to B-Stock products.
The system is high powered and designed to provide undistorted volume with a proportionately high level of sound pressure. With this system, you will experience the most controlled bass available. No more "Sub-Bass" Distortion, but pure control of bass frequencies.
The PUB 380 (10" woofer - 380 watts RMS) handles only the frequency range 35 to 120 Hz, sending the higher frequencies to one or more PUB 2/280 biamplified speakers systems (8" midrange and compression tweeter - 280 watts RMS). The combination creates an impressive PA system that will put most professional PA systems back the box they came in.
Inputs and Outputs:
The balanced input makes it possible to connect to the speaker by XLR which optimizes interference and background noise reduction.
120 Hz Output (dual):
The two balanced outputs allow connection to one or two PUB 2/280 biamplified midrange speaker systems for use as an instrument loudspeaker system or as a full range PA system.
Parallel Line Out:
This output permits delivery of the input signal to other powered speakers, connection to other amplification or monitor systems, or even connection to tape, CD or mini disk recording systems.
Ground Lift Switch:
The Ground Lift is a particularly useful tool when earth loops are produced. An earth loop is recognized as a humming sound, which is normally heard as background noise. This particular kind of interference occurs when various instruments are connected to the same mains line and are connected to one another by audio signals. The Ground Lift breaks the earth in the circuit(not the earth connection proper), and in most cases succeeds in cutting over 90% of the noise.
The volume control adjusts the output level of the speaker.
Construction: Bass Reflex 10" woofer
Power Output: 380 watts continuous RMS / 600 watts peak (8 ohm / (0.10% THD)
Frequency response: 35 Hz - 120 Hz
Maximum SPL: 120 dB
Connections: XLR in/out, 2 crossover XLR out
Power supply: 220 Vac 50 Hz / 110 Vac 60 Hz (manual switching)
Safety: ground lift switch (anti-hum)
Mounting: 36 mm PA Standard socket mount in base and top
transport: two spring loaded carrying handle
Dimensions: 17.75in(45cm) x 13.8in(35cm) x 14.6in(37 cm) inches(H x D x W approx)
Weight: 23 Kg (approx 50 lbs)