- Eindhoven XXL Not in stock Closed
- Rotterdam XXXL Not in stock Closed
- Amsterdam XL Not in stock Closed
- The DJGear Shop - Amsterdam NEW Not in stock Closed
- The Hague Not in stock Closed
- Deventer Not in stock Closed
- Groningen Not in stock Closed
- Heerlen Not in stock Closed
- Leeuwarden Not in stock Closed
- Utrecht Not in stock Closed
- Sint-Niklaas XXL Only in store Tuesday open from 10:00
- Antwerp XXL Only in store Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Antwerp Outlet Not in stock Tuesday open from 10:00
- Bruges Not in stock Tuesday open from 10:00
- Brussels Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Ghent Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- The DJGear Shop - Ghent Not in stock Closed
- Hasselt Not in stock Tuesday open from 10:00
- Herentals Not in stock Tuesday open from 10:00
- Leuven Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Liege Not in stock Open tomorrow from 14:00
- Mechelen Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Ostend Not in stock Closed
- Roeselare Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Valenciennes Not in stock Open tomorrow from 15:00
Roland VAD306 V-Drum
• Space-saving V-Drums Acoustic Design kit with shallow-depth wood shells and double-braced chrome stands
• TD-17 sound module with expressive and dynamic sound, inherited from the Prismatic Sound Modeling technology of the flagship TD-50
• 12" PDA120LS-BK snare, two 10" PDA100L-BK rack toms, 12" PDA120L-BK rack tom, and 18" KD-180L-BK kick with custom chrome hardware and black wraps
• Cymbal pads include 12" VH-10 V-Hi-Hat, two 12" CY-12C crashes, and 13" CY-13R ride
• Hands-on interface for selecting and personalizing drum sounds
• Onboard Bluetooth for drumming with music from a smartphone or laptop
• Built-in practice functions for developing drumming skills
Powerful Sound and Realistic Expression
The heart of the VAD306 is the TD-17 module, filled with sounds derived from the acclaimed TD-50 sound engine. It features a vast collection of vintage and modern drums, cymbals, and percussion, all sampled in ultra-high audio detail with every possible velocity and head strike captured. Roland's unique Prismatic Sound Modeling is then married with these samples to deliver complex, true-to-life tonal range and smooth dynamic transitions between hits. The result is an experience that doesn't just sound faithfully acoustic—it behaves acoustically too.
Create (and Craft) Your Signature Drum Kit
The TD-17 module features a wide range of ready-to-play kits, including 10 new acoustic-focused presets created for the VAD306. While the preset kits sound fantastic, it's easy to dive deeper and build your ultimate drum setup with intuitive editing tools. Think of the module as a huge warehouse of drums and cymbals from different eras, which you can mix and match in any combination. After that, swap the heads, change the tuning, add muffling, and even change the virtual space you're playing in. Take things even further by loading your own samples and combining them with onboard instruments, crafting personalized kits that no other drummer can claim.
Larger Pads and a Wider Playing Spread
Acoustic drums are usually bigger than electronic drum pads. The size of each drum adds to the overall experience, not just visually but also in stick feel and physical layout. Which is why the VAD306 features a 12" snare and floor tom, two 10" rack toms, and an 18" kick, creating a naturally wide playing spread. The shells are made of wood too, enhancing the authentic acoustic feel under the sticks and beater.
The Natural Feel of Acoustic Drums
Roland's legendary multi-ply, tension-adjustable mesh heads contribute significantly to the authentic playing feel, giving you stick rebound that's customizable for your individual playing style. And when you bury the beater into the specially designed kick drum, you physically move air inside the shell, creating air pressure and resistance that feels remarkably like playing an acoustic kick.
Shallow Shells, Deeper Performance
While the shallow-depth tom and kick shells in the VAD306 kit save space and weight, they don't scrimp on performance. Each drum features custom sensors engineered to provide natural response and premium feel in an amazingly compact size.
Double-Braced Chrome Drum Stands
The way acoustic drums and cymbals are mounted not only projects a classic image—it also influences the playing feel. The tom pads mount on the same stands used for acoustic toms—so they feel just right when they're hit. And every stand is double-braced for rock-solid stability, and easily adjusted to suit your preferred layout.
Powerful Practice Tools and Bluetooth Connectivity
The TD-17 module is packed with practice features to help you become a better drummer. Built-in Bluetooth allows smartphones and laptops to stream audio to the module without a cable, perfect for immersive jam sessions with headphones. Play along with favorite music tracks or mix the sound from a YouTube lesson video with the kit. It's also possible to play songs direct from an SD card and record your playing at any time. Onboard coach functions help you focus on skill building, and even track your progress over time. And the metronome can be set for different time signatures and note values, helping improve your inner clock.
Roland VAD306 V-Drum
Drum sound module: TD-17 x 1
Snare: PDA120LS-BK x 1
Tom1: PDA100L-BK x 1
Tom2: PDA100L-BK x 1
Tom3: PDA120L-BK x 1
Hi-hat: VH-10 x 1
Crash1: CY-12C x 1
Crash2: CY-12C x 1
Ride: CY-13R x 1
Kick: KD-180L-BK x 1
Drum combination stand: DCS-10 x 3
All purpose clamp: APC-30 x 1
Extra trigger input jack: 2 (AUX, Crash 2)
* Crash 2 jack is used for CY-12C or 2nd crash cymbal.