Item number: 278130
- Rotterdam XXL On request Open today from 10:00
- Amsterdam On request Open today from 10:00
- Apeldoorn On request Open today from 10:00
- The Hague On request Open today from 10:00
- Eindhoven On request Open today from 10:00
- Groningen On request Open today from 10:00
- Leeuwarden On request Open today from 10:00
- Utrecht On request Open today from 10:00
- Sint-Niklaas XXL On request Open today from 10:00
- Antwerp On request Open today from 10:00
- Bruges On request Open today from 10:00
- Brussels On request Open today from 10:00
- Ghent On request Open today from 10:00
- Herentals On request Open today from 10:00
- Leuven On request Open today from 10:00
- Liege On request Open today from 10:00
- Mechelen On request Open today from 10:00
- Roeselare On request Open today from 10:00
- Valenciennes On request Open today from 10:00
Roland TD-50KVX V-Drums
Dynamic prismatic sound modeling brings your drumming to life
Great drummers demand great performance, and at the heart of the Roland TD-50KV, you'll find the TD-50—a powerful new sound module whose original Prismatic Sound Modeling technology means that every element of your playing style is caught and conveyed in thrilling detail. Working alongside the TD-50KV's newly developed snare and ride cymbal pads—which feature our most advanced trigger-sensing technology yet—the TD-50's high-resolution processing gives you the most lifelike, resonant, and expressive sounds you'll hear from an electronic kit.
Play genuine snare techniques with the new 14-inch PD-140DS
Working alongside the TD-50 sound module is the PD-140DS digital snare pad, which brings a new level of expression to your snare work. A brand-new, three-layer mesh head is fitted to a standard size 14-inch shell, providing natural rebound and feel that's instantly familiar to play. And now, thanks to Roland's newly developed multi-element sensor system, your strokes across every area of the pad are more closely detected, and your playing dynamics captured in minute detail. In addition, traditional cross stick technique is automatically detected as the pad senses your hand and adjusts accordingly. With the unmatched response of the PD-140DS, every snare nuance is natural, detailed, and bursting with character.
Express yourself with larger cymbals, including the new CY-18DR ride
Cymbal choice is a serious business, and the new TD-50KV includes some of the best. It features larger crash cymbals (CY-14C and CY-15R) than its TD-50K sister kit, and expressive players will also benefit from the new CY-18DR V-Cymbal Ride. With its regular 18-inch size and familiar motion during performance, this new digital cymbal fits seamlessly into your kit. Meanwhile, the high-resolution, multi-sensor system within the cymbal pad continuously detects every stroke from edge to bell, working alongside the TD-50 module for dynamics and response that have never before been heard from a cymbal pad. Put the CY-18DR through its paces with techniques from cymbal legato to soft bell strokes and hear the detail for yourself. You can even mute the bow with a finger touch!
Add the optional KD-A22 kick drum converter for feel and presence
There's no denying the satisfying feel and onstage presence of an old-school acoustic bass drum. If you love the feel of your acoustic kick, it's easy to incorporate it into your new TD-50KV setup using the optional KD-A22 converter package. Once fitted to your regular 22-inch bass drum, you'll get incredible feel with Roland's innovative air-damper mechanics working alongside the acoustic shell, plus visuals that make a statement on any stage. The KD-A22 package includes a front head and a batter head with a kick-pad sensor unit, plus metal hoop and shock-absorber cushions to retrofit your acoustic drum by exchanging its head and hoop.*
*A 22-inch bass drum is not included in the KD-A22 package.
VH-13 V-Hi-Hat with advanced motion sensor for natural hi-hat response
The VH-13 hi-hat offers a two-piece structure with top and bottom cymbal pads for a natural playing feel. It also features advanced motion sensor and triggering technologies for authentic response, with smooth open-to-closed control. Just like an acoustic hi-hat, you can alter the closed tone by pressing harder on the pedal, and play foot splashes as well.
Customize your sound for live sessions and studio work
A variety of musical scenarios are no problem with the TD-50, which offers a choice of onboard kits to suit every session. This advanced module also supports deep sound customization, including basic adjustment of heads and shells, layering of internal and user samples, and adjustment of overhead mics and ambience. For tailored performance, a compressor and three-band EQ can be controlled for each pad individually, while three independent multi-effect sections let you treat specific drums with 30 effect types such as delay, flanger, saturator, and many others. The two-band multi-compressor and four-band equalizer on the output let you change the overall dynamics and tonal balance, depending on whether you're in the studio or on stage. And with the new Snapshot feature, you can quickly assess and compare any edits to your sounds before making permanent changes.
Practice Features to Develop Your Technique
The TD-50KV is the choice for serious drummers, but there's always room for improvement. This new kit doesn't just let your drum technique shine; it actively improves it too, offering onboard features that help you get the best from practice sessions. Whether you lock down your timing with the Quiet Count function or play along to backing tracks via the SD card slot, it's easy to get inspired, even when you're practicing alone.
Hit the stage faster with balanced connections to a PA
If you play live every night, the TD-50KV will help avoid the time and effort of a lengthy setup. The TD-50 is the first V-Drums module to feature an XLR stereo master out and eight TRS direct outs, allowing for a balanced connection to a PA system. Assigning a pad to any of the individual outputs is simple, while convenient master/headphones volume controls and group faders balance the output levels instantly. You can also assign the volume to control headphones only, perfect for adjusting the monitor level without affecting the PA signal.
Play with your own WAV files and record easily to a DAW
As a creative drummer, you'll love the TD-50KV's open-ended connectivity, which lets inspiration flow in both directions. Using the module's SD card slot, it's easy to trigger your own WAV files using any of the TD-50KV's drum pads, and you can loop or layer them alongside the internal sounds while controlling volume and tone via the TD-50's front panel. When you write a great groove, simply connect the TD-50 module to a computer via USB for multi-track recording direct to your favorite DAW. Up to 10 channels can be recorded separately, then easily edited for tone color and more. There's even a choice of audio sampling formats: 48 kHz, 96 kHz, and the standard 44.1kHz.
Flexible kit configurations for live, recording, and home applications
The flagship TD-50 series offers a variety of kit configuration options to suit your style and needs. If you want the ultimate drumming experience, presence on the stage, and more, pairing the TD-50KV with the optional KD-A22 mounted on your 22-inch acoustic kick shell is the perfect choice. For studio recording and home practice, the compact footprint of the included KD-140-BC Kick Trigger Pad might make more sense. And if you play in home and live situations where space is an issue, you should check out the TD-50K set. In comparison with the TD-50KV, it comes with slightly smaller tom, hi-hat, crash cymbal, and kick trigger pads, as well as the smaller MDS-50K stand.
Roland TD-50KVX V-Drums
• Flagship electronic kit with ultimate expression
• TD-50 module with Prismatic Sound Modeling and all-new onboard sounds
• Newly developed 14-inch PD-140DS digital snare with a high-resolution multi-sensor system for unparalleled dynamics and accurate positional detection
• New 18-inch CY-18DR digital ride provides accurate positional sensing and improved dynamics using an innovative multi-sensor system
• Additional cymbal pads include VH-13 V-Hi-Hat, CY-14C crash, and CY-15R crash/ride
• One PD-108-BC rack tom pad and two PD-128-BC floor tom pads
• KD-220 Bass Drum featuring a 22-inch acoustic shell for acoustic feel and visual presence
• Play your own WAV samples via an SD card
• USB 10-channel audio out for multi-track recording through a single USB cable
• Stereo XLR master output and eight TRS direct outs provide balanced connections to a PA
• Metronome with Quiet Count plus audio recording/playback functions for practice
• Large MDS-50KV drum stand