Item number: 231713
- Brussels Only in store Open today till 18:00
- Herentals Only in store Open today till 18:00
- Liege Only in store Open today till 18:00
- Sint-Niklaas XXL Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Antwerp Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Bruges Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Ghent Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Leuven Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Mechelen Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Roeselare Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Valenciennes Not in stock Open today till 19:00
Unrivaled Sound and Expressiveness
The TD-25KV delivers a superior drumming experience, thanks to Roland’s SuperNATURAL technology with Behavior Modeling inherited from the flagship TD-30. The sound engine responds naturally and organically to your playing in every way, providing the dynamic, interactive feel that’s essential for reaching the highest levels of musical expression. From rim shots, rolls, flams, and ghost notes on the snare to dramatic crash hits and sustained cymbal swells, every nuance is detailed, accurate, and ultra-smooth.
High-End Feel and Playability
When you sit down at the TD-25KV, you’ll enjoy expressive playability that rivals high-end V-Drums sets. There’s a full compliment of mesh-head pads for the legendary V-Drums feel, with positional sensing on the snare pad that provides subtle, organic tonal changes depending on where the pad is struck. The cymbals have a natural swinging motion and support chokes, bow/edge sounds on crashes, and bow/edge/bell sounds on the ride. Mounting on a standard hi-hat stand, the VH-11 V-Hi-Hat features open/closed motion and bow/edge sounds for executing traditional playing techniques to perfection. Last but not least is the KD-9 Kick Pad, which offers a natural-feel cloth head and rock-solid response.
Call Up Kits and Start Playing Immediately
With its no-nonsense interface, the TD-25KV’s sound module lets you enjoy playing great sounds for any music right away. Easy to grab while holding sticks, the large center dial allows you to quickly select kits based on music styles such as standard, rock, jazz, electronic, and others. After you’ve selected a style, press the dial to toggle between different kit variations. Next step? Start playing!
Customize Kits for Your Personal Style
The TD-25KV makes it simple to edit sounds to suit your playing touch or a specific style of music. Just hit a pad to call up the sound assigned to it, and then use the module’s knobs to select instruments and tweak tuning, muffling, and levels. Handy shortcuts greatly speed up tom editing, allowing you to assign sounds and change the muffling and tuning for all the toms at once. Your changes are saved automatically as you edit, eliminating the need to fuss with extra steps. If you don’t like your most recent tweaks, you can easily undo them and return to where the kit was at when you first selected it.
Play Along with Tracks and Record Audio Performances
Want a little jamming music to play along with? Just load up a USB memory stick with favorite WAV/MP3 songs and get lost in playing for hours. In addition to normal playback, you can loop sections you’d like to work on, or slow the playback speed to more easily learn fast fills and articulations. Alternately, you can plug a smartphone into the audio input and drum with songs from your music library or the web. It’s also possible to record your drumming performances (along with music playback) as audio files to a USB memory stick, offering a great way to evaluate your playing and share your drumming with friends and music producers. The sound module is equipped with a USB host port as well, providing a convenient connection for recording audio and MIDI data directly into DAW software.
• Advanced SuperNATURAL sound engine based on the flagship TD-30
• Sound quality and expressiveness equivalent to the top-of-the-line V-Drums
• Simple, logical interface for easily swapping and customizing each drum and cymbal in a kit
• PDX-100 10-inch mesh-head snare pad with support for positional sensing and rim shot/cross stick playing
• Three mesh-head tom pads: two PD-85BK 8-inch pads for rack toms and one PDX-100 10-inch pad for floor tom
• VH-11 V-Hi-Hat mounts on a standard acoustic hi-hat stand and offers realistic motion and a natural acoustic feel
• Two CY-12C 12-inch crash cymbals with natural swinging motion, edge/bow sensors, and choke control; CY-13R 13-inch ride cymbal with natural swinging motion and edge/bow/bell triggering
• KD-9 kick pad with cloth head for great feel and solid playability
• Play along with WAV/MP3 songs and capture drum performances as audio tracks to a USB memory stick
• Build drumming skills with the onboard Coach functions
• Quick-access metronome with dedicated screen, on/off button, and tempo knob
• USB host port for audio/MIDI communication with a computer
Eenvoudig op te stellen en een plezier om mee te spelen.