Item number: 231720
This item is not available from stock, but may be available with our supplier. In most cases, the item can still be delivered quickly. Please contact our customer service for the best price and delivery time.
- Sint-Niklaas XXL On request Open today till 18:00
- Antwerp On request Open today till 18:00
- Bruges On request Open today till 18:00
- Brussels On request Open today till 18:00
- Ghent On request Open today till 18:00
- Herentals On request Open today till 18:00
- Leuven On request Open today till 18:00
- Liege On request Open today till 18:00
- Mechelen On request Open today till 18:00
- Roeselare On request Open today till 18:00
- Valenciennes On request Open today from 14:00
** Not valid in combination with other offers and promotions. Discounts, coupon codes and other promotions do not apply to B-Stock products.
Roland SYSTEM-1m AIRA Plug-Out Synthesizer
Modular for the Masses
Modular synthesizers are highly prized by musicians for their ability to make totally unique and interesting sounds. But they can demand a real investment of both time and money to create a fully functional instrument. The SYSTEM-1m takes the guesswork out of getting into modular with great sounds and the freedom to experiment right out of the box. The fully self-contained module can be placed in a rack or on a table and can be powered by standard AC power. And it can be played from any standard MIDI keyboard or receive MIDI messages from your DAW - just like you’d expect.
But the SYSTEM-1m goes way beyond standard synthesizer modules. WIth fully-lit, color coded patch points, you can experiment with reconfiguring its architecture and easily connect to a wide world of available synthesizer modules. In addition to functioning as a rackmount or tabletop unit, the SYSTEM-1m can be mounted in a standard Eurorack case and can be powered via integrated case power with the included adapter cable. Its versatile synth architecture integrates beautifully with existing modular setups - or it can be the heart of a burgeoning modular synthesizer rig.
A Collection of Classics
The SYSTEM-1m is a stunningly powerful instrument based on our more than 40 years of experience in designing synthesizers. It’s capable of an astonishing range of synth tones, from glistening arps to thunderous basses. But we’re also known for our lineage of iconic vintage instruments, sought after by musicians the world over. These include a long list of classic synths renowned for their identifiable character and genre-defining tone. And this is why we developed PLUG-OUT technology.
PLUG-OUT synthesizers use our Analog Circuit Behavior technology to perfectly replicate some of our most revered classics. They work like regular VST or AU compatible plugins in a DAW, with the SYSTEM-1m’s array of high-resolution knobs and sliders creating an elegant, one-to-one control surface that works seamlessly. But you can also load PLUG-OUT synths directly into the SYSTEM-1m and switch between the internal synthesizer architecture and one of a growing number of PLUG-OUT Roland classics, like the SH-101, SH-2 and PROMARS - with no computer required.
All These Worlds Are Yours
While it provides a huge amount of synthesis power on its own, interconnecting the SYSTEM-1m with other modular gear creates a vast range of sonic possibilities. Its impressive oscillator section, sweet filters and snappy envelopes are sure to be welcome in any modular setup, no matter how big or small. But it’s the SYSTEM-1m’s combination of CV/Gate modularity, PLUG-OUT, and DAW integration that takes things into completely uncharted territory.
For example, load the SH-101 PLUG-OUT into the SYSTEM-1m and you essentially have a hardware SH-101 with modular capabilities - something that has never existed before. You can process external sources through the SH-101’s acclaimed filters, or load the SH-2 PLUG-OUT and use its formidable oscillator section to drive any number of available Eurorack filters and envelopes. The potential is staggering.
Roland SYSTEM-1m AIRA Plug-Out Synthesizer
• Semi-modular synthesizer with PLUG-OUT capability
• 19 color-coded CV/Gate and audio connections with LED lighting
• 84 HP Eurorack, tabletop and 19” rack compatible using AC or Eurorack power
• Versatile oscillators with six waveforms, Crossmod, Ring Mod, Sync and Color control
• All parameters controlled with high-resolution knobs and sliders with LED indicators
• External input for processing external signals through filter, amp and FX section
• -12 dB and -24 dB filter types with independent high-pass filters
• Integrated tone, crusher, reverb and delay effects
• Tempo syncing for LFO and delay
• 24-bit/96kHz audio and MIDI interface
• AIRA Link for easy connection to MX-1 Mix Performer
• Includes rackmount adapter and braided patch cables