- Bruges In stock Try in store
- Sint-Niklaas XXL Not in stock Try in store
- Antwerp Not in stock Try in store
- Brussels Not in stock Try in store
- Ghent Not in stock Try in store
- Herentals Not in stock Try in store
- Leuven Not in stock Try in store
- Liege Not in stock Try in store
- Mechelen Not in stock Try in store
- Roeselare Not in stock Try in store
- Valenciennes Not in stock Try in store
Rubix22 offers a perfect balance of high-fidelity sound, solid build quality, compact size, affordable price, and crucial features for today's musicians and producers. With support for high-resolution audio up to 24-bit/192kHz, Rubix22 sounds clear and defined and is carefully engineered to have extremely low noise from input to output. Its near universal USB support means it works seamlessly with Mac and PC computers, and even supports iPads, for the ultimate in portable music production and performance.
Studio-grade sound you can take anywhere
Nothing is more important than sound quality when it comes to audio interfaces. And you shouldn’t have to sacrifice sound quality to have an affordable interface that you can take with you. Rubix sounds clean and detailed with transparent, low noise mic preamps and supports audio resolutions up 24-bit/192kHz. It’s made of durable metal, and a lot went into its compact, low-noise design. With all the places Rubix22 can go, you’ll appreciate its extensive shielding and ground lifts, making sure you get good clean audio just about anywhere.
2 high quality mic preamps
Rubix22’s dual microphone preamps are designed for low noise and high definition. They sound clean and transparent with plenty of headroom for capturing all the impact and detail of whatever you’re recording. And the flexible combo jacks mean you can easily connect a wide variety of sources without the need for adapters or special cables.
Built for Mac, PC and iPad
Rubix22 is ultra-portable and ultra-flexible. It has low latency class compliant drivers for Mac and PC, so it's simple to get up and running with smooth, reliable audio performance. And it also supports iPad giving you an extremely compact system for on-location recording, on-the-go production, or live performance. It even includes Ableton Live Lite, powerful studio production and live performance software that works perfectly with Rubix22, right out of the box.
• 2-in/2-out USB audio interface
• 2 low-noise mic preamps with XLR combo jacks
• Hi-Z input for guitar and other high impedance sources
• MIDI In/Out ports
• Extensively shielded, low-noise design
• Sturdy and compact metal construction
• Big, easy-to-read indicators show vital information
• Low latency, class compliant drivers
• Ground lifts for quiet operation in a variety of venues
• Includes Ableton Live Lite