- Sint-Niklaas XXL In stock Try in store
- Antwerp Not in stock Try in store
- Bruges Not in stock Try in store
- Brussels Not in stock Try in store
- Ghent Not in stock Try in store
- Herentals Not in stock Try in store
- Leuven Not in stock Try in store
- Liege Not in stock Try in store
- Mechelen Not in stock Try in store
- Roeselare Not in stock Try in store
- Valenciennes Not in stock Try in store
Mega micro composer.
This modern Groovebox packs a lot of punch in a single piece of gear. It's deep and customizable, yet fun and friendly, always ready to create something new. Compose from a curated collection of built-in sounds, beats, and phrases all expertly crafted by renowned artists and sound designers. Explore a musical playground, where you can freely combine loops and one-shots with melodic phrases, including your own audio recordings and MIDI sequences. Record and trigger clips, re-arrange, re-sample, record automation, and make it all sound huge with per-track and global effects.
Eight tracks of clip-based sequencing.
The MC-707's eight-track sequencer is optimized for fluid production of today's electronic-focused music styles and ever-evolving subgenres. The TR-REC step sequencer is just like those found on classic Roland drum machines, perfect for building rhythm parts quickly. There are also 16 ultra-sensitive pads for playing or sequencing drum parts, melodic basslines, or polyphonic chord progressions. Sequencer clips even store your knob movements along with note data. This lets you create dramatic, moving effects like a deep reverb on a single clap, slow filter sweeps, and much more.
The MC-707 features our latest sound engine, which fuses virtual analog and modern PCM. It's flexible, powerful, and lets you dig deep into its sonic capabilities. It has the sounds of legendary Roland rhythm machines and synthesizers that are the foundation of electronic music—including the TR-808, TR-909, TB-303, JUNO-106, and SH-101. But the MC-707 also looks forward, with modern digital and hybrid sounds perfect for creating future classics—today.
Record, sample, tweak, and mangle.
In addition to its deep synthesis engine, the MC-707 has a powerful sampler with on-the-fly recording that synchronizes to your project's tempo. Record vocals or instrument parts, or import from your own existing library, then sequence or trigger phrases, one-shots, and loops. You can also tweak and mangle samples by truncating and reversing—with the inspiration and precision that comes only from hands-on control.
With the MC-707's massive effects palette, your music sounds polished and fully produced. All eight tracks have independent effects processors with a huge number of variations. Lush chorus brings depth to pads and other synth sounds. Delays and reverbs create evocative spaces and add movement to delicate sequences. Overdrive, distortion, and amp simulation inject grit and intensity into synths, guitars, drums and more. You can also run your entire mix through master effects like filters, bit-crushers, and a master bus compressor that glues it all together with punch and clarity.
Loaded with hands-on controls, the MC-707 lets you dig in and shape your music in a visceral, physical way. Faders for each track let you immediately mix and arrange parts, and knobs can be freely assigned to whatever control you need for a sound. You can even record your knob movements, so they play back automatically. And the 8x2 pad array is not only great for playing drums—you can enter melody and chords with velocity, and trigger audio and MIDI clips as well.
With its advanced USB audio interface capabilities, the MC-707 easily flows in and out of your production setup. You can record all eight parts to individual DAW tracks and finish your song there. Or sample sounds from your DAW to capture backing tracks, stems, or the sound of a favorite software synth for your next live show.
Expand with new sounds, loops, and phrases.
The MC-707 is an updateable and expandable platform that never gets stale. Keep things fresh with new loops, one-shots, phrases, and synth sounds—all available online.
Sound Generator: ZEN-Core (Tone,Drum Kit)
Track Type: Tone, Drum Kit, Looper (Audio Loop)
• ZEN-Core:128 voices (varies according to the sound generator load)
• LOOPER:8 (varies according to the available number of Looper track)
Tracks: 8 tracks
Clips: 128 clips (16 clips per track)
* Clip Type: Tone, Drum Kit, Looper (Audio Loop), it varies according to the track type.
• Preset Tone: 3,000 or greater
• Preset Drum Kit: 80 or greater
• User Sample (as a Tone or Drum Kit): available by importing form SD CARD
• Looper Sample (as a clip of Looper track): available by importing from SD CARD, recording via EXT IN/Tracks
* Available total time for User Sample: 12 minutes in mono, 6 minutes in stereo (44.1 kHz)
* Available format of User Sample: WAV 32–96 kHz/16-bit, 24-bit (mono, stereo)
* Available total time for Looper Sample: Approx. 60 sec (44.1 kHz)
* Available format of Looper Sample: WAV 44.1 kHz/16-bit, 24-bit, 32-bit, 32-bit float (mono, stereo)
• Track Multi-Effects: 90 types
• Track EQ
• Chorus/Delay: 9 types
• Reverb: 7 types
• Master Effects: 90 types
• Master Compressor
• Master EQ
Step Sequencer: Maximum Step: 64 steps
* Available on a Tone or Drum Kit Track
Looper: Time Stretch, Pitch Shift
* Available on a Looper Track
Display: 256 x 80 dots graphic LCD (with backlit)
External Storage: SD Card (SDHC supported) for saving Project Data and Audio Data
• PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
• MIX OUT(L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
• ASSIGNABLE OUT(L,R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
• SEND/RETURN(L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
• EXT IN(L/MONO/MIC, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type (it works as 1/4-inch TRS phone type when using MIC)
• MIDI (IN, OUT1, OUT2) connectors
• USB port: USB B type (Audio, MIDI)
• DC IN jack
Power Supply: AC adaptor
Current Draw: 2,000 mA
• AC adaptor
• Owner's manual
• Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
• SD Card (installed in the product when shipped from the factory)
• SD Card Protector (installed in the product when shipped from the factory)
Size and Weight
Width: 426 mm, 16-13/16
Depth: 263 mm, 10-3/8
Height: 60 mm, 2-3/8 inches
Weight: 2.1 kg, 4 lbs 11 oz