Item number: 234081
This item is in stock in one or more stores, but is not available for shipment. Please contact our customer service for more information.
- Eindhoven Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Amsterdam Not in stock Open today till 22:00
- The DJGear Shop - Amsterdam NEW Not in stock Open today till 22:00
- The Hague Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Groningen Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Heerlen Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Leeuwarden Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Rotterdam XXL Not in stock Tuesday open from 00:00
- Utrecht Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Liege Only in store Closed
- Sint-Niklaas XXL Not in stock Closed
- Antwerp XXL Not in stock Closed
- Bruges Not in stock Closed
- Brussels Not in stock Closed
- Ghent Not in stock Closed
- Hasselt Not in stock Closed
- Herentals Not in stock Closed
- Leuven Not in stock Closed
- Mechelen Not in stock Closed
- Roeselare Not in stock Closed
- Valenciennes Not in stock Open today till 19:00
Roland LX-7 Brown Walnut
The LX-7 connects via Bluetooth® technology to your smartphone or tablet so you can hear your music-making apps or online piano lessons through the powerful six-speaker sound system. And even though it’s compact, the classically-styled LX-7 will definitely make a big impact in your home especially with a choice of finishes including polished ebony, brown walnut and contemporary black.
• Uses the latest SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling technology instead of conventional sampling, for a far richer, more detailed piano sound
• Acoustic Projection system, with six speakers that work together to recreate the deep, rich sound field of an acoustic piano
• Headphones 3D Ambience technology for natural, realistic sound when practicing on headphones
• Authentic grand piano touch from the new PHA-50 (Progressive Hammer Action with Escapement) keyboard combining the appearance and feel of wood with the durability of modern materials
• Also includes a large, versatile selection of non-piano sounds such as strings, brass, organ, and many others
• 25 registrations for storing favorite sound setups, including layers and splits; registration groups can be backed up to a USB memory stick
• Classic upright piano cabinet with a compact footprint perfect for smaller spaces
• Connect your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth technology and practice piano with audio from apps routed through the piano’s speaker system
• Three premium finishes; authentic polished ebony, classic brown walnut and contemporary black
SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling for a Rich, Living Piano Sound
Press a key on most digital pianos and you’ll hear a recording of a piano note. But a SuperNATURAL Piano works differently, using the latest modeling technology to recreate, rather than replay, the sound. The unique modeling process spans the entire sound creation process of a typical piano including the combination of notes played, their resonance and the way in which the piano’s many elements interact with each other. The result is a rich, complex sound - complete with overtones - that actually changes in response to the way you play; something impossible to achieve when a piano uses samples. It’s the difference between just listening back to a recording or actually being there yourself.
Recreating the Rich, Deep Sound of an Acoustic Grand Piano
Roland’s Acoustic Projection speaker system reproduces the rich, immersive sound experience of an acoustic grand piano. The LX-7 houses a three-way, six-speaker system, and each section fulfils a specific role in delivering superior piano tone. The powerful cabinet speakers produce the all-enveloping main piano sound, while the top-mounted spatial speakers reproduce the resonance of the piano’s frame. Finally, the nearfield speakers project the sounds most likely to be noticed by the player, including dramatic, dynamic overtones and even the noise of the hammers as they hit the piano string. The sound can also be made even clearer by opening the front board, just like on an acoustic piano.
Grand Piano Sound Through Your Headphones
One of the great advantages of a digital piano is the ability to play quietly with headphones. However, when used with headphones, some digital pianos simply switch the sound from the speakers to your ears. This is a missed opportunity as good headphones can provide remarkable clarity and detail when you’re practicing. Roland pianos use Headphones 3D Ambience to optimize the audio so it sounds like it’s coming from within the piano itself and not through your headphones. You’ll also be able to practice for extended periods of time without fatigue, any time of the day or night.
The Look and Feel of a Wooden Keyboard, Without the Drawbacks
The wooden piano keyboards often found on acoustic pianos are attractive to look at and they feel solid and substantial under your fingers. But a completely wooden keyboard is not the best approach for a digital piano, as wooden keys need regular maintenance to keep them in the best condition. The LX-7 has a new type of keyboard that blends wood and molded material for the best of both worlds; beautiful wooden sides give each key a familiar, rigid mass that feels just right to play, while the durable inner frame lets you enjoy your Roland piano every day for years to come without worrying about reliability. You can play it every night too - as our piano key construction also produces less of a “thump” noise when played.
Plays Like an Acoustic Grand Piano
It’s not just the feel of the keys either; the way they move is also important. Each key has a stabilizing pin to ensure the vertical travel of the key is smooth and precise, avoiding the sideways key movement and noise experienced when playing glissandos on some pianos. Since the LX-7 has our latest piano engine onboard, we also retuned the key sensing system to match it, ensuring that the sound and keyboard work in complete harmony for the ultimate piano experience. Finally, the keys share the look and feel of real ebony and ivory, and their moisture-absorbing properties mean your fingers won’t slide off when playing.
Connect Your Smartphone or Tablet via Bluetooth Technology- and Use Apps to Make Learning Easy
Today, people often play and learn the piano with the aid of smartphones and tablets. Using Bluetooth technology, the LX-7 wirelessly connects to your mobile device, enabling you to take advantage of popular iOS/Android apps and online practice videos. Once connected, the audio is routed through the piano’s internal speakers, or headphones if you prefer to practice in private. Then you can play along with your favorite artist and bands or practice with some of the very best piano teachers. You could visit Sheet Music Direct to download a wide range of music scores, or install iOS apps like PiaScore with free access to over 70,000 classical music scores; you can even turn the pages of the score on your iPad/iPhone screen by pressing the piano’s pedal.
*The Bluetooth feature may not be available depending on the country where you purchased this product.
Elegant Design, Classic Lines, Timeless Sound
Although it’s packed with advanced technology, the LX-7 is reassuringly traditional when it comes to style. Combining classic lines with a space-saving compact upright cabinet, there are three premium finishes available; polished ebony, brown walnut and easy-to-clean contemporary black. Once your piano is home, you don’t even need to press the power button to get started - just open the lid and start playing. The design also extends to the sound; the front board can be opened to give even more tonal variation, as well as offering a better viewing angle for your music scores.