- Herentals In stock Try in store
- Sint-Niklaas XXL Not in stock Try in store
- Antwerp Not in stock Try in store
- Bruges Not in stock Try in store
- Brussels Not in stock Try in store
- Ghent Not in stock Try in store
- Leuven Not in stock Try in store
- Liege Not in stock Try in store
- Mechelen Not in stock Try in store
- Roeselare Not in stock Try in store
- Valenciennes Not in stock Try in store
The 50-watt KC-80 is a miniature powerhouse with three line input channels, a dedicated aux input, and support for an XLR vocal mic. Compared to the previous-generation KC-60, the power section has been completely redesigned for higher output, better stability, and enhanced bass reproduction. In addition, the 10-inch woofer has been upgraded for improved sound quality. If desired, the low-end performance can be extended by driving a powered subwoofer from the KC-80’s Sub Out jack.
Full-Range Sound for Keyboards and Electronic Musical Instruments
The KC-80 offers full-range audio reproduction in an easy-to-carry portable amp. The cabinet features Roland’s patented twin bass-reflex design, providing extended low-frequency response without distortion. Paired with the newly redesigned power section and updated 10-inch woofer, the KC-80 delivers even better bass performance for amplifying 88-note stage pianos, organs, and synthesizers, plus rhythm machines and other electronic instruments.
Onboard 3+1 Mixing
The KC-80’s three 1/4-inch line input channels support keyboards, drum machines, and various electronic instruments. In addition, there’s an auxiliary channel with 1/8-inch and RCA inputs for connecting smartphones, music players, or other devices. Channel 1 also includes an XLR input, allowing you to plug in a vocal mic for even more versatility.
Versatile Connectivity for Performing, Recording, and Practice
With its easy-access connectivity, the KC-80 integrates into any playing environment. A 1/4-inch line output enables you to interface with PA systems, stage monitors, and recording devices. There’s also a Sub Out jack for connecting to a powered subwoofer, with level conveniently tied to the amp’s master volume for one-touch control. Plugging into the Phones jack mutes the onboard speakers and Sub Out, perfect for private practice sessions and checking sounds on stage with headphones.
• Compact and affordable keyboard amplifier with 50 watts of power
• Redesigned power amp and power supply sections provide increased stability and improved bass reproduction
• Custom two-way speaker system with newly developed 10-inch woofer and tweeter
• Onboard mixing with three 1/4-inch input channels, dedicated auxiliary input with 1/8-inch and RCA jacks, and master EQ
• XLR mic input, 1/4-inch line output, headphones output, and sub output
• Metal jacks for increased durability