- Eindhoven In stock Try in store
- Rotterdam XXL Not in stock Try in store
- Amsterdam Not in stock Try in store
- Apeldoorn Not in stock Try in store
- The Hague Not in stock Try in store
- Groningen Not in stock Try in store
- Leeuwarden Not in stock Try in store
- Utrecht Not in stock Try in store
- Sint-Niklaas XXL In stock Try in store
- Antwerp Not in stock Try in store
- Bruges Not in stock Try in store
- Brussels Not in stock Try in store
- Ghent Not in stock Try in store
- Herentals Not in stock Try in store
- Leuven Not in stock Try in store
- Liege Not in stock Try in store
- Mechelen Not in stock Try in store
- Roeselare Not in stock Try in store
- Valenciennes Not in stock Try in store
** Not valid in combination with other offers and promotions. Discounts, coupon codes and other promotions do not apply to B-Stock products.
Roland EC-10M El Cajon Mic Processor
Enhance your acoustic cajon performances
With the EC-10M, it’s easy to take your acoustic cajon performances to new heights. Just attach the dedicated clip-on mic to the instrument’s sound hole, and then layer EC-10M tones with the acoustic voice to create unique hybrid sounds. The 16 kit variations include percussion sounds such as tambourine, surdo, splash cymbal, and many others, plus acoustic snare drum and the famous TR-808 snare. Built-in cajon tones with ambience are also included for reinforcing your acoustic cajon’s natural voice with powerful studio sound.
Add variety and play with authentic cajon techniques
The EC-10M intelligently senses when the mic is picking up sounds from the head and edge surfaces on the cajon, giving you the ability to trigger distinctly different electronic sounds with each of these areas. This lets you integrate EC-10M sounds using authentic cajon techniques, so you don’t have to adjust your playing in any way.
Trigger extra sounds with foot pads or optional pedals
In addition to head and edge sounds, each of the 16 kits within the EC-10M includes two electronic sounds that are pre-assigned to the onboard A/B foot pads for triggering with toe taps while performing. If you’d prefer to play these sounds with authentic foot techniques and a more solid feel, up to two Roland kick trigger pedals (KT-10, KT-9, or KD-7) can be connected.
Light, compact, and battery-powered
You can use the compact EC-10M anywhere, since it weighs just 500 g/1.1 lbs. and runs on four AAA batteries. The included clip-on condenser mic is compact and convenient, eliminating the need to take up valuable stage space with a mic stand and large microphone. With its small footprint, the EC-10M is an easy fit in the tightest performing spaces.
Amplify your acoustic cajon and EC-10M layered sound
Along with being a sound module for electronic sounds, the EC-10M also functions as a mic preamp for the clip-on mic, enabling you to amplify both the acoustic cajon and layered sounds through an amp or PA. You can send the sounds to two independent outputs, or mix them together to one. With the EC-10M, it’s simple to achieve a powerful, consistent cajon sound at every gig, from intimate street performances to the biggest concert stages.
Record percussion phrases and play along
The EC-10M includes a built-in looper for the electronic layered sounds. This lets you create instant percussive backing for acoustic cajon playing or jamming with another instrument. The looper is controlled using the A/B foot pads, and you can capture electronic sounds triggered from the cajon and external pedals in your loops. And by changing the kits while the loop is playing, the tones in the loop are changed too. With this cool creative option, your acoustic cajon performances will be transformed forever!
Roland EC-10M El Cajon Mic Processor
• Sound Kit Variation: 16
• Layered Sound Contents: 2 (High, Low)
-(MIC) COMPRESSOR knob
-(MIC) VOLUME knob
-(ELECTRONIC) THRESHOLD knob
-(ELECTRONIC) VOLUME knob
-MODE SELECT button
-MIC GAIN knob
• Indicators: KIT Number
-TRIGGER INPUT jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
-MIC INPUT jack: Stereo miniature type (Use included clip mic only)
-MIC/MIX OUTPUT jack (MONO): 1/4-inch phone type
-ELECTRONIC OUTPUT jack (MONO): 1/4-inch phone type
-DC IN jack
• Power Supply: AC adaptor (DC5.7V), Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AAA, HR03) x 4
• Current Draw: 150 mA
• Expected battery life under continuous use: Approx. 5 hours.
• Dimensions: 175 (W) x 135 (D) x 55 (H) mm
• Weight: 500 g
-Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
• Options (sold separately):
-Kicks: KD-7, KT-9, KT-10
-Stereo Split Cable: PCS-31L