- The Hague In stock Try in store
- Rotterdam XXL Not in stock Try in store
- Amsterdam Not in stock Try in store
- Eindhoven Not in stock Try in store
- Groningen Not in stock Try in store
- Heerlen Not in stock Try in store
- Leeuwarden Not in stock Try in store
- Utrecht Not in stock Try in store
- Sint-Niklaas XXL In stock Try in store
- Antwerp XXL In stock Try in store
- Liege In stock Try in store
- Mechelen In stock Try in store
- Bruges Not in stock Try in store
- Brussels Not in stock Try in store
- Ghent Not in stock Try in store
- Herentals Not in stock Try in store
- Leuven Not in stock Try in store
- Roeselare Not in stock Try in store
- Valenciennes Not in stock Try in store
Rode NT1 Kit
The HF6 is the perfect example of RØDE’s state-of-the-art fusion of artistic design approaches and cutting-edge manufacturing techniques, with a sound signature reminiscent of the famous microphones of old, while at the same time exhibiting extremely low noise.
Beneath the body of the NT1 you will find the internal capsule suspension, which employs patented Lyre technology from Rycote®. This internal shock mount isolates the HF6 capsule on the X, Y and Z axes, providing protection against vibration that is superior to conventional capsule suspension techniques.
Featuring high-grade components, the circuitry of the NT1 is assembled and tested using exceptionally high-precision machinery operated by the experienced engineers in RØDE’s Australian factory. This meticulous manufacturing process has resulted in our quietest microphone ever - With only 4.5dBA of self-noise the NT1 is the quietest studio condenser microphone in the world!
The aluminium body of the NT1 is first nickel plated for corrosion resistance, before being coated in an extremely durable ceramic firearm coating using advanced electrostatic application techniques to ensure completely even coverage. The coating is then baked onto the surface, before having the graphic components laser etched, resulting in an extremely hard wearing finish that is resistant to scratches or marks.
Dual Lyre system
The unique dual-Lyre suspension system of the SMR was developed by RØDE’s engineers to improve the overall effectiveness of the shock mount. The smaller inner Lyre acts as a tension element, to maintain each Lyre in its neutral position where it is most efficient at cancelling vibration.