- Amsterdam XL Not in stock Try in store
- Den Bosch NEW Not in stock Try in store
- Eindhoven XXL Not in stock Try in store
- Rotterdam XXXL Not in stock Try in store
- Utrecht Not in stock Try in store
- Brussels In stock Try in store
- Antwerp XXL Not in stock Try in store
- Ghent Not in stock Try in store
- Hasselt Not in stock Try in store
- Herentals Not in stock Try in store
- Roeselare Not in stock Try in store
- Distribution Centre Not in stock
Rode Blimp Mk2
Now featuring the Rycote® Lyre suspension system, the Blimp provides the ultimate in microphone suspension and isolation. Constructed from a single piece of hard-wearing thermoplastic, the Lyre provides superior acoustic suspension to traditional elastic solutions, and will never wear out, sag or snap.
The Blimp’s handle has also been completely redesigned, reducing the product weight significantly, while increasing the ergonomics for handheld use. Housed inside the grip is a heavy-duty Mogami cable which splits via a junction box to a highly-flexible thin cable inside the Blimp, to minimise the transference of vibration to the microphone.
With the lightweight design of the handle and suspension system the new Blimp design is over 25% lighter (550gm without microphone or DeadWombat fitted).
The Blimp attaches to any standard boompole via 3/8" thread attachment at the base. The Universal Blimp Mount is available as an option to remove the handle when the Blimp is being used primarily on a boompole to reduce weight.
The Dead Wombat windshield, caring brush and tail/patch cable are included.
Rode Blimp Mk2
• Weight: 550 gm
• Dimensions (HxWxD): 285 mm x 490 mm x 125 mm
• Mini Boompole
• Micro Boompole
• Universal Blimp Mount