Item number: 217183
- Amsterdam XL On request Open today from 10:00
- The DJGear Shop - Amsterdam NEW On request Open today from 10:00
- The Hague XXL On request Open today from 10:00
- The DJGear Shop - Den Haag NEW On request Open today from 10:00
- Deventer On request Open today from 10:00
- Eindhoven XXL On request Open today from 10:00
- Groningen On request Open today from 10:00
- Heerlen On request Open today from 10:00
- Leeuwarden On request Open today from 10:00
- Rotterdam XXXL On request Open today from 10:00
- Utrecht On request Open today from 10:00
- Valenciennes On request Open today from 10:00
- Antwerp XXL On request Open today from 10:00
- Antwerp Outlet On request Open today from 10:00
- Bruges On request Open today from 10:00
- Brussels On request Open today from 10:00
- Ghent On request Open today from 10:00
- The DJGear Shop - Ghent On request Open today from 10:00
- Hasselt On request Open today from 10:00
- Herentals On request Open today from 10:00
- Kortrijk NEW On request Open today from 10:00
- Leuven On request Open today from 10:00
- Mechelen On request Open today from 10:00
- Ostend On request Open today from 10:00
- Roeselare On request Open today from 10:00
- Distribution Centre On request
RME MADIface XT
To bring together the most complete I/O set for live or studio usage, two digitally controlled high end mic/line preamps, two balanced line outputs and one stereo phones output are included. Full stand-alone operation with remote control over MADI plus TotalMix FX for unlimited mixing, routing and processing open an endless world of possible applications.
The RME MADIface XT is capable of transferring digital audio data directly into a computer, from any device equipped with a MADI interface. Analog sources can be connected to a stereo analog input, and 2 stereo analog outputs add full monitoring connectivity. Installation is simple, even for the inexperienced user, thanks to the latest Plug and Play technology. The numerous unique features and well thought-out configuration dialogs put the MADIface XT at the very top of the range of digital audio interfaces.
The front of the MADIface XT has 2 XLR/TRS line and microphone inputs, a stereo line/headphone output, two rotary encoders with push functionality, four menu keys, a graphical colour display, and six status LEDs.
• Mic/Line Inputs. The Neutrik combo sockets of the two Mic/Line inputs provide XLR and 6.3 mm / 1/4" TRS connection. They have LEDs for Signal (SIG), Overload (Clip) and phantom power (48V).
• Headphone Output. Channels 3/4 feed the headphone output, which also operates as high-quality unbalanced line output.
• Display. The display main screen (Global Level Meters) shows the current state of interface mode (PCIe orange, USB 2 yellow, USB 3 blue), the sync state of MADI and AES inputs, and incoming and outgoing MIDI data.
• The four keys, the two encoders 1 and 2, the high-resolution and clear colour display, and a well thought-out menu structure enable the user to quickly change and configure the device’s settings completely without a computer. Help notes and clear markers in the display guide the user through all functions. The rotary encoder 1 and 2 set the monitoring volume of the rear and front output directly at the device.
The rear panel of the MADIface XT has two balanced analog outputs, word clock I/O, MADI coaxial I/O, two MADI optical I/O, USB 3 port (compatible to USB 2), PCI Express connector, MIDI/AES I/O, the power socket and a power switch.
• Balanced Line Level Outputs. 2 balanced analog outputs via XLR.
• Word Clock I/O. BNC. In menu Options – Clock the input can be set to be terminated with 75 Ohms.
• MADI I/O coaxial: Standard coaxial MADI ports.
• MADI I/O optical: 2 x standard optical MADI ports.
• Remote. Mini-DIN. Connector for the optional remote controls with Volume, Store, Dim and Recall functions.
• MIDI I/O and AES/EBU I/O. D-sub connector for the included breakout cable with XLR for AES I/O and 5-pin DIN for MIDI I/O.
• USB 3.0. USB socket for connection to the computer. USB bus power is not supported. Compatible to USB 2.0.
• PCI Express. External PCI Express connector for Molex E-PCIe standard cables.
• POWER (switch): Turns the MADIface XT on and off.
• Socket for power connection. The locking type jack fits the locking type DC connector on the included power supply. After inserting the connector carefully turn it so that it locks.
The included hi-performance switch mode power supply operates in the range of 100V to 240V AC. It is short-circuit-proof, has an integrated line-filter, is fully regulated against voltage fluctuations, and suppresses mains interference.
The MADIface XT includes a powerful digital real-time mixer, the Hammerfall DSP mixer, based on RME’s unique, sample-rate independent TotalMix technology. It allows for practically unlimited mixing and routing operations, with all inputs and playback channels simultaneously, to any hardware outputs.
RME MADIface XT
• 196 Input / 198 Output channels
• 2 x MADI I/O optical
• 1 x MADI I/O coaxial
• 2 x Analog Mic/Line Preamp Input (XLR/TRS)
• 4 x Analog Output (Main XLR + Phones)
• 1 x AES/EBU I/O via breakout cable
• 1 x MIDI I/O via breakout cable
• 3 x virtual MIDI I/O via MADI I/O