- Brussels In stock Try in store
- Mechelen In stock Try in store
- Sint-Niklaas XXL Not in stock Try in store
- Antwerp Not in stock Try in store
- Bruges Not in stock Try in store
- Ghent Not in stock Try in store
- Herentals Not in stock Try in store
- Leuven Not in stock Try in store
- Liege Not in stock Try in store
- Roeselare Not in stock Try in store
- Valenciennes Not in stock Try in store
- Condition: Mint / as new
- Warranty: 12 months
- Item number: 284031
- Stock in stores: -
- Total stock: 1
** Not valid in combination with other offers and promotions. Discounts, coupon codes and other promotions do not apply to B-Stock products.
RME Fireface 802
Ultra-low latency operation with USB or FireWire, combined with the legendary RME driver stability and maintenance. Active jitter suppression, individually switchable reference levels for all inputs and outputs, full stand-alone functionality, RME’s unique DIGICheck metering and analysis toolbox, and identical operation on Windows PC and Mac.
TotalMix FX, RME’s digital high-end mixer and signal router, driven by two powerful DSPs, with integrated EQ, Dynamics and Reverb/Echo effects at up to 192 kHz, plus a built-in monitoring controller.
The full-blown feature set also includes optional Class Compliant mode and operation with TotalMix FX for iPad, RME’s app to fully control the 802 from the iPad, without any computer. The easy to use app includes metering for all 90 channels plus effects bus, different setup screens, and complete control of all features.
The Fireface 802 is a highly integrated pro audio solution, a full-blown studio, all within a 19” enclosure. An interface designed for users who don’t want to make compromises in sound, stability and ultra-low latency operation, and who long for an unrivaled professional feature set. Once again a milestone interface from RME, including the best of the best and even a bit more.
RME Fireface 802
• 30 Input / 30 Output channels
• 12 x Analog I/O
• 4 x Mic/Instrument Preamp, classic technology
• 1 x AES/EBU I/O
• 2 x ADAT I/O (or 1 x ADAT I/O plus 1 x SPDIF I/O optical)
• 1 x Word Clock I/O
• 1 x MIDI I/O
• FireWire and USB operation
• TotalMix FX