Item number: 142963
- Sint-Niklaas XXL On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Antwerp On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Bruges On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Brussels On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Ghent On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Herentals On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Leuven On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Liege On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Mechelen On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Roeselare On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Valenciennes On request Open today till 19:00
** Not valid in combination with other offers and promotions. Discounts, coupon codes and other promotions do not apply to B-Stock products.
The RP-8000 disposes of 4 combinable performance modes. This way creative features are available such as access to 8 hot cue points. This means whole new possibilities for beat juggling. As the 8 drum pads are also multi-functional, loops can also be set and triggered. Even access to sample decks is very easy with the RP-8000. A further bank is available for your personal requirements because in user mode the pads are freely assignable - which by the way also goes for the turntable's all other MIDI compatible control elements.
This way drum rolls and instant effects can be controlled - various presets can be downloaded from the product website. The Dual Performance mode is especially clever: when two modes, such as cue and loop, are pressed simultaneously, the first 4 trigger buttons are assigned to cue and the other 4 buttons are assigned to loop mode. The Turntable Link Mode is also quite smart: via USB up to 4 turntables can be linked. The single devices assign themselves automatically and consecutively to the next deck - this way only one turntable has to be connected via USB to your PC/Mac.
Ultra Powerful, Quartz driven direct drive
Besides the indestructible and sturdy construction, the turntable does not only cope with the hardest club surroundings, its technical features are as powerful: an ultra powerful, quartz driven direct drive with precise even speed and digital correction emphasizes the Reloop RP-8000's class. The high-resolution pitch (+/- 8%, +/- 16% and +/- 50 %) with a resolution of 0.02% is shown on the LCD and facilitates exact beat matching with long mixes.
Sophisticated and fast turntablism showcases can also be realized without a problem, thanks to the additional start/stop button for vertical positioning and a variable torque from "Classic" to "HiTorque". More variety in the mix: with the reverse button and an adjustable start/stop time from 0.2 to 6 seconds, individual and creative impulses can be set with the RP-8000. As the turntable is equipped with a line/phono switch, it can even be connected directly to line inputs of mixers or amps - grounding not necessary.
Reloop RP-8000 - next generation turntable controller.
• Typ: 3 speeds, fully manual
• Type of drive: quartz driven upper torque direct drive
• Speeds: 33 1/3, 45 und 78 rpm
• Initial torque: 2500 - 4500 g/cm
• S/N Ratio >= 55 dB (1 kHz, 4mV input)
• Applicable cartridge weight: 6-10 g
• Anti-skating range: 0 - 3 g
• Dimensions: 450 x 160 x 353 mm
• Weight: 11,0 kg
• Incl. slipmat, tone arm illumination
• Headshell and stylus not included!